Thread: Pantech Pursuit II (P6010) - How to connect to PC via USB?

Feedback Score

Pantech Pursuit II (P6010) - How to connect to PC via USB?

I have already downloaded the Pantech PC Suite (P6010) software on my computer and I read that it includes the appropriate driver required to connect my device. However, when I plug my phone into the PC with a USB cable, it says "not connected." If I open the Device Manager I can see the device under Universal Serial Bus Controllers: Pantech Handset HSUSB Composite Device. By viewing properties I get:

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)

{Operation Failed}
    The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Does anyone have a solution that doesn't include emailing files or using a micro memory card?

Feedback Score
    I caved and bought a micro SDHC card - I suppose that's the only way to get anything on this phone. Oh well, "That'll do pig, that'll do."

Similar Threads

1. Pantech Pursuit II P6010 Network Code Unlocking to work with USA,France,Europe,UK
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. Pantech Pursuit II P6010 Network Unlocking Available at WorldGSMCodes.com
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM
  3. Pantech Pursuit II P6010 Network Unlock Code Available
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. Pantech Pursuit II P6010 Unlocking Code Available at WorldGsmCodes.com
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 04:49 PM
  5. How to Unlock AT&T Pantech Pursuit II P6010 by unlock code | any GSM network
    By CellphoneUnlock.net in forum CellphoneUnlock.net - How to Unlock Cell Phone by Unlock Code | Quickest Turnaround | Best Prices
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:58 AM