Thread: Unlock Alltel Iphone 5C

Feedback Score

Unlock Alltel Iphone 5C

Bought a alltel Iphone 5c on ebay, found out i cannot use it on ATT network unless it's unlocked.

Alltel wont process the request if you were not the original owner. I've contacted seller on ebay and he gave me this bogus excuse that they couldn't find his account.

I was able to get a warranty relacement phone and I notice that when I put in a tmobile or verizon sim card it detects signal and LTE. It recognizes the sim card but it will not allow you to finish the activation process.

I've even tried the third party unlockers - and they all said it cannot be unlocked by now.

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure Edition 32GB 2015
    Carrier(s)
    ex Verizon Wireless - Currently: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    What is the exact model number of this iPhone? I never seen ALLTEL iPhone if it was Verizon it would be factory unlocked.

Fios 1024/1024

Device(s)
    VZW iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline101 View Post
    Bought a alltel Iphone 5c on ebay, found out i cannot use it on ATT network unless it's unlocked.

Alltel wont process the request if you were not the original owner. I've contacted seller on ebay and he gave me this bogus excuse that they couldn't find his account.

I was able to get a warranty relacement phone and I notice that when I put in a tmobile or verizon sim card it detects signal and LTE. It recognizes the sim card but it will not allow you to finish the activation process.

I've even tried the third party unlockers - and they all said it cannot be unlocked by now.
    You could file a dispute with ebay and have the seller take the phone back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stannc View Post
    You could file a dispute with ebay and have the seller take the phone back.
    He should not unless the seller listed the phone as unlocked and lied. If he bought a Locked phone that's on him. He should not lie on the seller. That's disgusting.