Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wind's Loyalty Thread

Feedback Score

Wind's Loyalty Thread

Post here with questions, plan discussions, and tactics in scoring plans and discounts from Wind's loyalty department.
    Freedom Mobile: Everywhere Canada 100 (20gb) - 35% + $20 Ready To Go, US = $85 + TAX

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I don't think that Wind is a bad enough company, nor do I think that their plans are so overpriced that it would make me want to go through the hassle of potentially filing a false complaint as a tactic to get a retention plan or some temporary credits.
    Motorola DPC 550, Mitsubishi G310, Panasonic A102, Motorola V60, Sony Ericsson W200, Sony Ericsson C510a, Motorola XT502, HTC Desire V, LG Optimus L9, Samsung T159, LG G2, Huawei U2801, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport SE (short lived), BlackBerry Passport (White), BlackBerry DTEK60 (short lived), BlackBerry Priv.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz123 View Post
    I don't think that Wind is a bad enough company, nor do I think that their plans are so overpriced that it would make me want to go through the hassle of potentially filing a false complaint as a tactic to get a retention plan or some temporary credits.
    You don't need to file false complaints with Wind (you could though). I asked for the $39 (US roaming) plan from their loyalty and I got it.

Feedback Score
    Same here with irestable 35 just asked for it but I've been a customer for 3 years

Device(s)
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Is there any loyalty data plans available? Like the $15 unlimited data?
    Loyalty Unlimited Calling 40
    $15 Corp National Calling 15
    $30 BISData 1GB+5GB-PDA
    $5 SMS Int'l Unlimited-Loyalty

Feedback Score
    Is there a '100MB of data guaranteed to work' loyalty add-on? I'd like 10 of those plz. Thx.
    - Successfully moved 5 people (+ myself) from Robbers.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    The Big-T
    Feedback Score
    I stickied this thread so it's easier to find and all the loyalty plans / add-ons can go in one thread. :-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xtachx View Post
    I stickied this thread so it's easier to find and all the loyalty plans / add-ons can go in one thread. :-)
    What's the point of putting this thread at the top permanently? There is only one loyalty plan and it's the i35. the way to get it is to ask for it or say you're going to cancel your plan. This is more of a FAQ not something that is worthy of being pushed to the top of the forum permanently.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, Ive had the iresistable 35 since 2011 and was wondering can I get that $100
    Credit as well? Do i just call em? Wouldn't mind trying the premium data and us roaming.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by festethejeste View Post
    Hey guys, Ive had the iresistable 35 since 2011 and was wondering can I get that $100
    Credit as well? Do i just call em? Wouldn't mind trying the premium data and us roaming.

Cheers
    Yes the best approach is to just call them and tell them you have been a loyal customer and want the loyalty 100 credit.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    The Big-T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ron.jace View Post
    What's the point of putting this thread at the top permanently? There is only one loyalty plan and it's the i35. the way to get it is to ask for it or say you're going to cancel your plan. This is more of a FAQ not something that is worthy of being pushed to the top of the forum permanently.
    There is actually more than one. It was posted in some other thread .

Feedback Score
    I dealt with loyalty the other day or should I say lack of..It is the first time that I can remember ever dealing with a loyalty rep of any company basically saying that because I am asking to talk to them that it means I want to cancel my service. Apparently with Wind if you ask for loyalty it means you want to cancel.
    Not once when speaking to the loyalty rep did she offer to help me out or to offer compensation or anything to make me stay. Nope it was just OK so the balance is so and so and that was it

All this because no one there was able to help set up my APN settings on the phone(i tried several times from the instructions on here)

Don't think I will go back to Wind anytime soon. especially when you have csr reps hanging up on you and no loyalty to speak of.

Feedback Score
    With the big 3, going through loyalty/retention means possibly paying less for what is a good product. The price reduction addresses the real problem which is high price. With Wind, we already paying little for arguably a you get what you pay for product. Putting people onto irresistible 35 plan does not address the main issue which is network performance. I am on a legacy $30 plan. Offering me something that costs $35 would be like splashing iodine on the wound.

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Loyalty offered me $50 extra on my Tab ($30 plan with now $200 Tab) and $50 in service credits for a total of $100 extra.

Considering I pay $25 per month with BTS, they're essentially giving me 4 free months of service for signing for another 2 years.

I'm not complaining about their offer at all!

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Done my venture through Loyalty. It was an adventure dealing with dealer stores, but in the end this is what I got for upgrading one of my 3 lines:
    1. $150 Tab on my Wind 30 line because they couldn't bump up the Tab on the store systems
    2. $50 Service Credit on next bill
    3. $60 in Service Credits applied $10 per month for 6 months (good for paying monthly fees not just add ons or roaming)
    4. They offered (and I accepted) to convert a Wind 35 line to a Wind 30 line so now all three of my lines are Wind 30 lines (saves $5 per month). With BTS, my lines are $25 a piece which is insane in my opinion.
    5. $250 Tab on any of my other Wind 30 lines if I want to upgrade one of those lines.

Overall it's ridiculously good what they gave me. They essentially gave me 5+ months of free service for a 2 year $150 Tab.

Loyalty worked. I'm not going anywhere!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast