Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wind's Loyalty Thread

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markf_2 View Post
    Done my venture through Loyalty. It was an adventure dealing with dealer stores, but in the end this is what I got for upgrading one of my 3 lines:
    1. $150 Tab on my Wind 30 line because they couldn't bump up the Tab on the store systems
    2. $50 Service Credit on next bill
    3. $60 in Service Credits applied $10 per month for 6 months (good for paying monthly fees not just add ons or roaming)
    4. They offered (and I accepted) to convert a Wind 35 line to a Wind 30 line so now all three of my lines are Wind 30 lines (saves $5 per month). With BTS, my lines are $25 a piece which is insane in my opinion.
    5. $250 Tab on any of my other Wind 30 lines if I want to upgrade one of those lines.

Overall it's ridiculously good what they gave me. They essentially gave me 5+ months of free service for a 2 year $150 Tab.

Loyalty worked. I'm not going anywhere!
    Lucky you, I would gladly take their offer but I'd feel bad calling into loyalty and asking for it.
    Motorola DPC 550, Mitsubishi G310, Panasonic A102, Motorola V60, Sony Ericsson W200, Sony Ericsson C510a, Motorola XT502, HTC Desire V, LG Optimus L9, Samsung T159, LG G2, Huawei U2801, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport SE (short lived), BlackBerry Passport (White), BlackBerry DTEK60 (short lived), BlackBerry Priv.

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    They sent me an email offering credits. That's why I called and they sweetened the pot. I didn't even ask!

Also, Wind is a business and not a charity. I don't feel bad taking what they offer at all.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markf_2 View Post
    They sent me an email offering credits. That's why I called and they sweetened the pot. I didn't even ask!

Also, Wind is a business and not a charity. I don't feel bad taking what they offer at all.
    What kind of credits did they offer you? How did you end up in loyalty if you didn't ask for it?
    I'm sure that people don't just call into regular customer service and are offered credits.

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    They emailed me an offer and I talked to them. I'll have no problem doing it again, nor sharing for other people to save a few bucks too.

Unless you're a Wind shareholder, not sure why I or anyone else taking advantage of their offers should feel bad or apologize for it.

Do you reject sales and pay full price at retail? Do you freely pay more than a store or contractor asks for a product or service?

They offered the deals when I talked to them. I get a few bucks a month off and they get a loyal customer. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile, Rogers, Public Mobile, T-Mobile, 3 UK
    Feedback Score
    Just got Nexus 6P for $199 ($100 off for Boxing Week sale, -$300 WIND 40 tab, - another $150 bonus tab), and $10/month off for 6 month and staying on my WIND Holiday $40 plan. So essentially it's a $140+tax out of pocket for the 6P after all the discounts.
    All comments are my own opinion and do not reflect the views of my employer or affiliated groups.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know where to find the loyalty credit on your account? I recently was able to get 10 dollars per month for 10 months, but I don't see it on my account. Will it apply starting the following month?

Device(s)
    Google Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Finished my tab 1 month ago -- Called WIND mobile to see if they have any better offers for loyal customers, CSR said she could offer $5 off for 4 months against my plan.
    There is no other promo other than whats on the website.
    WIND: Everywhere 55
    Unlimited CA/US Call, MMS, 8gb Data, 2400 min US/CA Roaming w/1gb Data

Device(s)
    OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity -> WIND Mobile -> Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This post sums up my experience with Shaw:

I've been a Shaw customer for 10 years mostly because my employer paid for my internet. Currently I'm paying for Shaw 30/5 $75 - $10 "promotion". I've tried many times to get Internet 150 on contract for $50 year 1 and $80 year 2 and now this $60 month to month but they won't budge. Every time I call they like to remind me that I got a promotion when I joined Shaw 10 years ago. So I remind them internet was $30 /month back then and the promotion was for 3 months for a savings of about $60. The current $60 month to month is for a year for, a savings of $480! I hate how they treat loyal customers. If I didn't have to travel so much and make use of Shaw Open I would be gone in a min.

I think I'm just going to have to open a new account in my girlfriends name. After a year I'll switch back if they have a decent promo.
    Just count yourselves lucky that Shaw isn't using their own retention/loyalty department for Freedom.

source: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/shaw-...ths-2050813/6/

Feedback Score
    When PM deal was going on, I phoned Wind and threatened to cancel my 3 lines, I've been with them for 4 years unless they gave me a good deal.

They offered me a change of plan for 3 lines to Holiday Miracle with all the benefits, plus for upgrade, they gave me $250 Windtab for life and a one time $100 bonus (so $350 Windtab) for each line!!

I ended up staying with Wind(Freedom), and but also got a new line with Public. I can say that I'm delighted with my decision. For now I will be waiting for better phones to hit the Freedom stores so I can upgrade my hardware for the 3 lines I have.

I pay $73 dollars for both lines. Can't beat this deal for what I'm getting.

Feedback Score
    Has any existing customer been able to get the Everywhere 55 plan for $45 (10 off for 12 months)?

I want it
    But Freedom twitter says not available for existing customers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    Has any existing customer been able to get the Everywhere 55 plan for $45 (10 off for 12 months)?

I want it
    But Freedom twitter says not available for existing customers
    Yes loyalty should be able to give you that plan.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Google Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    WIND loyalty offered me the following to me:
    $10 off for 6 months from my $45 Everywhere Plan
    and in 6 months I have the option to call back and go on the Holiday Miracle Plan $40 with $250 TAB allowance + $100 bonus TAB.

I told the rep that there is no phone currently I have desire to go on tab for and she offered me the above.

Feedback Score
    Hey does anyone happen to know if it is possible to get the old 10 gig can/USA calling from within home zones through the loyalty department?

Sent from my LGLS992 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    BlackBerry KEYone
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Not heard /seen anyone get it but remind me of the previous plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slewing View Post
    Hey does anyone happen to know if it is possible to get the old 10 gig can/USA calling from within home zones through the loyalty department?

Lucky Albertan who has five $59 lte plans = $33 each with discounts. And am not moving to new plans without my 1GB data roaming Canada and USA. Love for the Blackberry KEYone

Feedback Score
    If I remember correctly it was 55$ for 10 gb data, unlimited USA/Canada calling and text from within home zone, and included USA roaming feature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast