Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wind's Loyalty Thread

Device(s)
    BlackBerry KEYone
    Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    I would take that for sure
    Lucky Albertan who has five $59 lte plans = $33 each with discounts. Love for the Blackberry KEYone

Feedback Score
    Information Please ....

So I was asking Wind about unlocking a phone and during the process let it drop that I was looking to move my lines to another LTE provider. I currently have two i35 plans. They suggested I contact retentions and gave me the number.

My Options

Freedom can't meet the deal I'd be getting with my corp plan ($49 LTE for 6GB - or $53 for 10Gb - of shared data, unlimited Canada etc, along with free S7 on a two year deal) but it did cause me to think about it. This plan is still more expensive than the i35, and 95% of the time we use our phones in Toronto where there is reception. So better reception is great, but I don't use it.

What Can I do with Freedom?

So ... Freedom's Samsung A4 seems okay for phone, I'll take less data (say 6GB), but I need far better pricing. I don't believe Wind has sharing of data, and the network isn't as good. I can go to PM Of course at $40 a month, less discounts. Has anyone dealt with Wind retentions, and if so would it be worth the conversation given what I can move to? At $35 for the equivalent of I35 on LTE (or less) I can see perhaps staying. Is that even a possibility? When they offer you $ on the Wintab, what value (if any) would that actually have?

Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have 3X30$ plan with 5GB + 35$ plan with 2GB all Non-LTE, they removed TAB from my plan because it's less than 35$ (starting June 2016).

So I've called Loyalty Dept to discuss my options, and I expected that they work with me to come up with an LTE plan that still give me 5GB data and TAB but they refused firmly, and after pushing harder, they gave me 10$ discount for 6 months on a 40$ plan which is less than 5GB. I refused the offer and I clearly mentioned that I'll start looking elsewhere.

After 5 years with Wind, having to put up with their crappy network, dropped calls and robot voice calls all the time, now they're treating me like this. I'm so disappointed with them.

I've to say that THE ONLY benefit I got is saving money(big time)! that's it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Wind Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hello guys,
    I wonder what loyalty plans is freedom mobile offering right now. I been with them for a while now. Right now rogers, fido and public mobile is offering 4GB between $40-$50.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3