Thread: This one is for the managers/owners

Feedback Score

This one is for the managers/owners

My boss is crowd sourcing our team for alternatives to our current pay structure. I, personally, have no problems at all with the way we get paid now: it's basically just a graduating percentage of the GP we bring in with spiffs for new activations, PBH, etc. But, the powers that be are looking for something that does a little more to promote new activations, even more than what we're currently working with, and Edge. I can see the benefits there too. What have you guys used or encountered in your wireless adventures that seem to have worked well to this purpose?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Want to promote new activations, just add more $$ to the sale of each... give you bonuses for bundles (phone + tab)

Feedback Score
    I pay percentage of GP. Both new lines and Edge profit more so they pay more to the rep. I also have a new line quota in place. Bonuses based on a certain percentage of a category sold are nice too. With in store insurance I require a certain percentage to be attached or no payout on that at all for example.

via the HoFo App