Thread: When they say they have notes on your account, do they?

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

When they say they have notes on your account, do they?

My wife called in a month ago because a credit on her account that she was told would never expired of course expired. She tried 3 different CS reps until one finally agreed that she was entitled to another $10 credit per month for another year as long as she changed her plan to something current. Fast forward to today, and no changes were made except to remove ALL credits!

She asked for the CS rep to check the notes about the conversation, and the CS rep said there were no notes on her account at all! She asked again, and was told CS reps can't put notes on accounts, every call is a "fresh" call.

She was in tears she was so frustrated, so she hung up. Now what? She's leaving Rogers in January, and she's advised her employer who it planning on leaving Rogers in the summer and sign the 2 dozen company lines to MTS instead.

Bottom line - what trust can we have if they don't leave notes on the account?
    Carrier: Rogers | Handset: OnePlus One | Plan: UL CDN Wide minutes, UL SMS, Call Display, VM | Data: 6GB LTE - $58.50

Feedback Score
    Sorry nothing you posted makes sense and seems all made up and based on the fact you are reopening 1-3 year old threads to make comments it looks like you are just trying to get attention where none is needed.

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    Sorry nothing you posted makes sense and seems all made up and based on the fact you are reopening 1-3 year old threads to make comments it looks like you are just trying to get attention where none is needed.
    I didn't notice the age of the other posts I replied to, and I'm not making a thing up. My wife has a complaint drafted to the office of the president or whatever. This is what happened.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Derfel View Post
    My wife called in a month ago because a credit on her account that she was told would never expired of course expired. She tried 3 different CS reps until one finally agreed that she was entitled to another $10 credit per month for another year as long as she changed her plan to something current. Fast forward to today, and no changes were made except to remove ALL credits!

She asked for the CS rep to check the notes about the conversation, and the CS rep said there were no notes on her account at all! She asked again, and was told CS reps can't put notes on accounts, every call is a "fresh" call.

She was in tears she was so frustrated, so she hung up. Now what? She's leaving Rogers in January, and she's advised her employer who it planning on leaving Rogers in the summer and sign the 2 dozen company lines to MTS instead.

Bottom line - what trust can we have if they don't leave notes on the account?

That's a bunch of bull.... I worked at a Rogers call center, and I could see all the notes from the previous calls and I had to make new notes for the current calls. The notes are all attached to the same number, not different calls.
    Freedom Mobile: Smartphone 50 + $10 Double Your Data (10gb x 2 = 20gb) = $60 + TAX

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    That's what they said to her. I don't know what else to tell you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747M using Tapatalk