Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cricket Q&A - The thread

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell_Phone33 View Post
    If im on a family plan do I get $250 max credit for that one account ? Or $250 each line ...
    Per line I believe if you register each line under a different email address with the referral company.. I can't confirm this but one of my friends said that's how it worked for him

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devin37354 View Post
    Per line I believe if you register each line under a different email address with the referral company.. I can't confirm this but one of my friends said that's how it worked for him
    Worked on the old referral......not on the new Sparx. They locked things down. LOL
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Cricket LG Risio 2(x2)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by devin37354 View Post
    Might want to go ahead and change the referral limit to a firm $250.. The bug was when cricket was doing it on their own.. The new company that is managing it is cutting the new program off at a firm $250

If you receive more than $250 this year it means u have old referrals outstanding from the old program. Problem is, there shouldn't be any old outstanding referrals now.. Old program was discontinued at the end of Oct. All of those should be paid out meaning now the limit will be a firm $250

I can confirm that as soon as you hit 10 now it cuts you off.. You can still refer but it denies your credit. Your referee gets their credit though

I have about 20 denied credits now and that started at exactly 10 approved. They send an email on your 11th saying u have ran out and gives a link to the TOS and the status is updated to denied
    I cannot edit it anymore as the OP does not have that option anymore?
    Home Entertainment: Comcast Blast Pro 200mbps internet(Xfinity XB3 Arris TG1682G 24x8 Docsis 3.0 modem, IPv6 enabled), Xfinity Digital Preferred TV(Tivo Bolt(Main DVR)/Tivo Mini(Bedroom), Xfinity Voice EMTA XB3 with Voice Unlimited.

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure
    Feedback Score
    Walmart sim can be activated online, there's no need to call any special numbers.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Worked on the old referral......not on the new Sparx. They locked things down. LOL
    Got it! Haha I knew for single lines its pretty locked down now lol

Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicpdx17 View Post

Q. Does Cricket allow me to buy more High-Speed data?
    A. YES! For just $10 for a one time boost or $10 a month for a Monthly Boost, Cricket will give you 1GB of extra High-Speed data!
    After the information I posted about getting more data and saving money by upgrading and/or downgrading in this thread you started, I'm kind of shocked you'd hype this with an exclamation point yet not make a single reference to the ability to change plans and get more than 1gb additional high speed data for less than $10.

About the extra 1gb for $10, I said:

Hilariously, cricket offers an extra 1gb which expires at the end of your billing period for $10! But it's foolish to purchase it when you can upgrade (or downgrade) and get more extra data for less.
    Once again, cricket resets your data counter to zero and gives you a fresh full bucket of data every time you upgrade or downgrade your plan, which it allows you to do up to two times per month. So even though cricket will give you up to 1gb more for the rest of your month for $10, it will give you 5gb for less than $10 if you upgrade from the $40 plan mid-month; and it will give you 2.5gb and a prorated credit if you downgrade from the 5gb plan! With an LTE device, it's theoretically possible to get 45gb for less than $60 per month before the auto-pay discount, because of the prorated credit you'd receive for downgrading for a few days until you used up the 5gb data bucket that came with it before switching back to the $60 plan for a fresh bucket of 20gb.

Who knows how long it will stay like this, but for now, it's is the most valuable feature cricket has to offer. You should have mentioned it in your FAQ's.

BTW, did you actually write those yourself, or did you cut and paste them from a cricket webpage?

Feedback Score
    If I order Cricket online and port my att number, will my number be active with Cricket when I receive my new phone in the mail?

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jssp8s View Post
    If I order Cricket online and port my att number, will my number be active with Cricket when I receive my new phone in the mail?
    It should be active with cricket when you put your new sim in the phone when you receive it.. The port will start at that time.. Should only take a few mins

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joeschmeaux View Post
    After the information I posted about getting more data and saving money by upgrading and/or downgrading in this thread you started, I'm kind of shocked you'd hype this with an exclamation point yet not make a single reference to the ability to change plans and get more than 1gb additional high speed data for less than $10.

About the extra 1gb for $10, I said:

Once again, cricket resets your data counter to zero and gives you a fresh full bucket of data every time you upgrade or downgrade your plan, which it allows you to do up to two times per month. So even though cricket will give you up to 1gb more for the rest of your month for $10, it will give you 5gb for less than $10 if you upgrade from the $40 plan mid-month; and it will give you 2.5gb and a prorated credit if you downgrade from the 5gb plan! With an LTE device, it's theoretically possible to get 45gb for less than $60 per month before the auto-pay discount, because of the prorated credit you'd receive for downgrading for a few days until you used up the 5gb data bucket that came with it before switching back to the $60 plan for a fresh bucket of 20gb.

Who knows how long it will stay like this, but for now, it's is the most valuable feature cricket has to offer. You should have mentioned it in your FAQ's.

BTW, did you actually write those yourself, or did you cut and paste them from a cricket webpage?
    Actually I was going to mention it at a later point. These answers you see here were fully hand typed in the beautiful USA!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    @ProstoTak: I tried a Walmart sim and it would not let me activate online, I asked a rep and he said the Walmart kit does have to be activated a different way by calling that number.

Device(s)
    ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    am I the only one sometimes getting "AT&T" showing as my provider on my lockscreen?

nothing else changed just the "cricket" started being replaced by "AT&T" occasionally.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by egorre View Post
    am I the only one sometimes getting "AT&T" showing as my provider on my lockscreen?
    nothing else changed just the "cricket" started being replaced by "AT&T" occasionally.
    You're not alone I got that once.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicpdx17 View Post
    @ProstoTak: I tried a Walmart sim and it would not let me activate online, I asked a rep and he said the Walmart kit does have to be activated a different way by calling that number.
    I activated a Walmart sim and didn't have to make any phone calls. It was quick.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by egorre View Post

I had att show for about two weeks.. Found out ATT was doing some tower upgrades in the area when mine was showing it..

This was before cricket during AIO

Feedback Score
    Whats the zendesk email address?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast