Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cricket Q&A - The thread

Feedback Score
    ^^

Answer was on facebook page. Could not find it on their website.
    [email protected]

Feedback Score
    When I was looking at Cricket a few months ago there were horror stories aplenty about porting a number into Cricket. Has that settled down?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jherbold View Post
    When I was looking at Cricket a few months ago there were horror stories aplenty about porting a number into Cricket. Has that settled down?
    I'm not sure what you're reading. I've ported several without any issues.

Feedback Score
    How do i check what i have used like number of gbs used? How about bringing my moms iphone 5c.

Feedback Score
    Reposted query

Device(s)
    Huawei Ascend Mate 2 (5.1 Beta, Stock) & HTC One m7 (VZW 5.0.2 Stock + Root)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech guy4 View Post
    How do i check what i have used like number of gbs used? How about bringing my moms iphone 5c.
    Get the cricket app. Login with matching information of your account and you'll get the information you need.

Feedback Score
    Can I use any AT&T phone to work with cricket without fooling with AP and settings or any crazy thing like that. I am testing it now. How long is the account active if I do not pay my bill? I am still in contract with Verizon for a year on both lines.

Feedback Score
    Can I use any AT&T phone to work with cricket without fooling with AP and settings or any crazy thing like that. I am testing it now. How long is the account active if I do not pay my bill? I am still in contract with Verizon for a year on both lines.
    Yeah you can use any att phone pretty much. And I belive they keep your line active for 30 days. But you will be subject to reinstatement fee if you let your line cut

Feedback Score
    Sorry if I use an AT&T phone everything will work. I don't want to spend money on a phone just for it not to work properly. can't get LTE to? One of them has to change any a pience or anything or are they all the same since AT&T and cricket on both the same network so what else.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Cricket LG Risio 2(x2)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Sorry if I use an AT&T phone everything will work. I don't want to spend money on a phone just for it not to work properly. can't get LTE to? One of them has to change any a pience or anything or are they all the same since AT&T and cricket on both the same network so what else.
    I have a AT&T LG G3 that is currently on T-Mobile but could at anytime be on Cricket and be used fine. I would also get LTE like normal. Answer: Yes AT&T devices can be brought over to Cricket. Which device you thinking of?
    Home Entertainment: Comcast Blast Pro 200mbps internet(Xfinity XB3 Arris TG1682G 24x8 Docsis 3.0 modem, IPv6 enabled), Xfinity Digital Preferred TV(Tivo Bolt(Main DVR)/Tivo Mini(Bedroom), Xfinity Voice EMTA XB3 with Voice Unlimited.

Feedback Score
    I am not sure as i can not do anything for about a year. I am thinking of going with a samsung or trying a g.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Per the notice on their web site, and I guess, when a new line is awaiting activation, one cannot make a entire series of account changes, I have cut and pasted them, fyi.

Pending Activation
    You have a pending new line of service. Until you activate, you can't complete the following tasks:

Add a Line
    Upgrade Device
    Get a New SIM Card
    Change Plans
    Add/Change Features

jmo, There is a lot of good info on this thread, but as with any thread, it's a little wordy.

Possibly another sticky, with very brief comments on policies, oddities, etc, etc, of cricket, so that one might be able to browse it a little quicker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Per the notice on their web site, and I guess, when a new line is awaiting activation, one cannot make a entire series of account changes, I have cut and pasted them, fyi.

Pending Activation
    You have a pending new line of service. Until you activate, you can't complete the following tasks:

Add a Line
    Upgrade Device
    Get a New SIM Card
    Change Plans
    Add/Change Features

jmo, There is a lot of good info on this thread, but as with any thread, it's a little wordy.

Possibly another sticky, with very brief comments on policies, oddities, etc, etc, of cricket, so that one might be able to browse it a little quicker.
    I had a chat session with a Cricket rep on their web site the other day, to ask if my wife could go ahead and add my daughter to her account that was just created and he said sure go ahead. Well, I found you cannot do anything until she receives her new phone and activates it. If she signs in to her account, she is prompted to activate her new phone and that is as far as you can go. After poking around the Cricket web site, I found this in writing. Thanks for getting it out there for all to see.

Feedback Score
    So it looks like on-line is one by one if you want them on the same account?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dafone View Post
    So it looks like on-line is one by one if you want them on the same account?
    Not exactly sure what you mean. I think I figured out you buy a phone with one line/SIM. Do that 5 times. Then when you get the phones and are ready to activate, call a rep and merge the 5 lines to get the discount.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast