Thread: Sprint 2.5Ghz Tower/Note 4 & Note Edge HELP

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sprint 2.5Ghz Tower/Note 4 & Note Edge HELP

Try to make this as short and simple as possible. I have three devices; 2 of which are on the same plan and the third on a separate plan.

The third device is my tablet which is picking up SprintB41 site 310120 just great. I get 3 bars downstairs.

My other two devices; Galaxy Note 4 & Galaxy Note Edge for some reason will not pick up this tower. I have tried PRL updates, Profile updates, restarted the phones and all I can get them to connect to is a ClearwireB41 site.

More background info...all devices have same Sim card as when purchased, tablet stays off 3/4 of the day and my phones are on when I wake up and turn them off at night. No matter where I go inside or out my phones won't connect to the Sprint site.

Anybody have any ideas before I call Sprint trying to figure something out? I'm not sure how long the tablet has been able to connect to this site so I'm not sure what to think of it besides agitated that the tablet of all things is connecting. I posted two photos; one of the tablet connected to the Sprint site; second of the Clear wire site my phones connect to.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KobesKD View Post
    Try to make this as short and simple as possible. I have three devices; 2 of which are on the same plan and the third on a separate plan.

The third device is my tablet which is picking up SprintB41 site 310120 just great. I get 3 bars downstairs.

My other two devices; Galaxy Note 4 & Galaxy Note Edge for some reason will not pick up this tower. I have tried PRL updates, Profile updates, restarted the phones and all I can get them to connect to is a ClearwireB41 site.

More background info...all devices have same Sim card as when purchased, tablet stays off 3/4 of the day and my phones are on when I wake up and turn them off at night. No matter where I go inside or out my phones won't connect to the Sprint site.

Anybody have any ideas before I call Sprint trying to figure something out? I'm not sure how long the tablet has been able to connect to this site so I'm not sure what to think of it besides agitated that the tablet of all things is connecting. I posted two photos; one of the tablet connected to the Sprint site; second of the Clear wire site my phones connect to.
    Try getting into the actual engineering menus on the devices and see what they say. Sometimes Signal Check gets it wrong.
    I don't feel like a thread-killer...

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirt View Post
    Try getting into the actual engineering menus on the devices and see what they say. Sometimes Signal Check gets it wrong.
    Good call I appreciate that. Thats definately it after looking. I think what threw me off more than anything is that my Tab 4 will show 2-3 bars when my Note 4 & Note Edge always show only 1. Reminded me of when I went to buy the phones and thought in the back of my head that it was odd that these 2 devices seemed to show a bar less than the Nexus 6 when I was in there. Then it reminded me of the iPhone issue a few years back where it was displaying the wrong bars. Also noticed these devices don't show full signal strength as well as they should

FIXED! my issue of the bar display by going into Wanan Exposed and manually adjusting it to display 6 signal bars(already does anyway) and now I'm showing the same on my Note Edge as the Tab 4. Too bad I updated the Note 4 to 5.0 and its not rooted. Displays signal strength much more accordingly now.

Does anyone else have this issue or ever notice it?? I can't be the only one.