Thread: Alcatel reviving the Palm brand. What other brands should be resurrected?

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Alcatel reviving the Palm brand. What other brands should be resurrected?

I think it's cool that Alcatel plans to revive the Palm brand name. It should definitely improve their products recognizability among consumers. From the early days of the "Palm Pilot" to the first smartphones, the brand name seemed to always strike a chord with consumers.

What other cool company names from the past would you like to see revived as modern products?

P.S.

Now, if only the BlackBerry brand name could be saved. If only RIM had fully adopted Android at the very beginning, they could have been the Samsung of the Android world.

Feedback Score
    Blackberry...or rather Thorsten Heins got lazy. Decided the market was his, screwed up the BB10 launch by not bothering his a**e to advertise, got his big pay off and walked away. I'd slap the guy if I seen him. Chen's doing good, but again, no advertising, despite having recently released two outstanding phones. There's something in the water at that place, I'm telling you:s