Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Roll Over Data

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
    Perhaps, instead of instantly communicating changes, they do it every half hour, hour, two hours, 10 minutes?
    Trying to establish a patten thru tests.

Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    17-21 Mbps downloads while throttled. That'll never happen on Cricket.
    Exactly. That's excellent.

Almost commented on a CC post that they get LTE "speeds" which we know is bs but I restrained my typing fingers from replying.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gate115 View Post
    Trying to establish a patten thru tests.

Exactly. That's excellent.

Almost commented on a CC post that they get LTE "speeds" which we know is bs but I restrained my typing fingers from replying.
    Now, now.

This is interesting:

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/05/19...arting-june-1/

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...tracts-june-1/

UPDATE: http://www.phonearena.com/news/AT-T-...ayment_id69545
    Last edited by bakedapple; 05-22-2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: New info added

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazzMatt View Post
    Here's my wife's account page, which shows the extra rollover data she has.

@ChazzMatt:

What exactly is shown when you use the star code method (*777*3#) to get data info for that same account? Please post a screenshot.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB424680

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Very interesting how that will move away from contracts.

I couldn't even imagine having one, it's been many years since I've had prepaid!

Feedback Score
    Very interesting how that will move away from contracts.

I couldn't even imagine having one, it's been many years since I've had prepaid!
    Yes and me too. Even though TMO's network still sucks, they're keeping the fire to AT&T's feet, which is saving us money while giving us better product choices. I'm glad that merger/acquisition never happened.

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes and me too. Even though TMO's network still sucks, they're keeping the fire to AT&T's feet, which is saving us money while giving us better product choices. I'm glad that merger/acquisition never happened.
    I actually still have a T-Mobile account that I add $10 a year (Gold) to in order to keep the phone number.

Years ago when I got the number it turned out to be a 5100 at the end so I liked that it was easy to remember but could port it to GV but I may use T-Mobile someday when they have more LTE around here.

Their 2g is way slower in apps than our throttled Gophone is.

Feedback Score
    I actually still have a T-Mobile account that I add $10 a year (Gold) to in order to keep the phone number.

Years ago when I got the number it turned out to be a 5100 at the end so I liked that it was easy to remember but could port it to GV but I may use T-Mobile someday when they have more LTE around here.

I ported an old number over to RingTo (ring.to) and it works great. It costs nothing and you can send/receive texts and texts with pics as well.

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I ported an old number over to RingTo (ring.to) and it works great. It costs nothing and you can send/receive texts and texts with pics as well.
    Good to know! Thanks

Feedback Score
    Good to know! Thanks
    You're welcome! And it works fine with "throttled" GoPhone data. It's a prime example of where low pings really do make a difference.

Feedback Score

You know this plan is no longer offered, right? I am on the same plan and only recently realized that if I switched to anything else I will not be able to go back to it. New cheapest plan has $3/month minimum charges but offers you some minutes each month for that. And I don't remember what the deal with the Gold status is but in any case $10/year will no longer be enough to keep your number active.

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 View Post
    You know this plan is no longer offered, right? I am on the same plan and only recently realized that if I switched to anything else I will not be able to go back to it. New cheapest plan has $3/month minimum charges but offers you some minutes each month for that. And I don't remember what the deal with the Gold status is but in any case $10/year will no longer be enough to keep your number active.
    I just added the $10 other day and it gave an expiration date of May 16 2016 so I guess I'll worry about this in 2016

Feedback Score
    Even though TMO's network still sucks, they're keeping the fire to AT&T's feet, which is saving us money while giving us better product choices. I'm glad that merger/acquisition never happened.
    I agree with you 100 percent. This is a good example of why mergers are bad for consumers -- even though corporations falsely tell us otherwise.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomgup View Post
    I agree with you 100 percent. This is a good example of why mergers are bad for consumers -- even though corporations falsely tell us otherwise.
    Great minds and all that...

Feedback Score
    I just added the $10 other day and it gave an expiration date of May 16 2016 so I guess I'll worry about this in 2016
    Yes, existing customers are grand-fathered until T-Mo decides they aren't anymore.

Device(s)
    LG H631
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe007 View Post
    Yes, existing customers are grand-fathered until T-Mo decides they aren't anymore.
    Good to know. If they ever get LTE here, I'll try them out again mainly because of that Wi-Fi calling feature.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast