Thread: Need to speak with a Verizon representative

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Need to speak with a Verizon representative

I've had a kind of unique, yet interesting experience with Verizon over the course of me being a customer for 3 months.

I need to speak with someone from corporate Verizon about their billing system / software, and how it handles plan changes and phone validity checks, etc.

The retail store employees have ZERO power over the software, and this is unacceptable. I understand Verizon operates on a method of control and organization, but the level of empowerment for the customer service and retail staff is zero.

I need to speak with someone in management that can place me in contact with someone from their billing / software group, so I can have a legitimate discussion with them about how this process is handled. I know that if I voice my concerns to someone in a retail store, or to someone on the phone at customer service, their wages and role in the company don't really give them motivation to help change things at Verizon.

Can someone from corporate Verizon please help me?

Feedback Score
    Next you can fight city hall!
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Funny honestly. I'm pretty sure those of us at the store level probably have the same concerns and unfortunately people that don't work in stores or at customer service and don't use the systems everyday are the ones that design it. I'd say a very small percentage of our concerns even make it to anyone that has any control. Some things do get improved years later.

via the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    Funny honestly. I'm pretty sure those of us at the store level probably have the same concerns and unfortunately people that don't work in stores or at customer service and don't use the systems everyday are the ones that design it. I'd say a very small percentage of our concerns even make it to anyone that has any control. Some things do get improved years later.

via the HoFo App
    Do you guys have a company directory? There has to be a way to find someone that has influence or power to drive this stuff. They exist, it isn't just a company of thousands of retail associates.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I doubt any one of us minions is going to "out" any of the bsd-types on a public forum, if we know any at all.

Hey perhaps you can make this fun, may I suggest a drive to Basking Ridge NJ and hang out in the local pubs and see who you can meet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roflitsowens View Post
    Do you guys have a company directory? There has to be a way to find someone that has influence or power to drive this stuff. They exist, it isn't just a company of thousands of retail associates.
    We don't have access to those type people. There are proper channels to follow and unfortunately probably several people to go through for it to get to any of them. Somewhere along the line an email gets overlooked or someone doesn't think it's important enough and well....

via the HoFo App