Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $30 Unlimited Everything - 1st GB @ 4G LTE

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Via Smartel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MVNO!!! View Post
    unlimited is usually never unlimited.
    and there is airvoice wireless(AVW) which is att, and also cricket, which is also att, which are cheap.
    AVW can be had for $18.60 per month for THEIR unlimited call,text, and 100MB. Cricket has unlimited THEIR call and text with no data for $25.
    The $18.60 for AVW requires you to purchase the refill pin, you can use pageplusdirect or any other reputable pin retailers.

Always investigate prior to switching.
    Understand the roaming rules, the exact minutes and texting alloted in the unlimited plans.
    Whether the phone you plan on using is supported in all funtions which you desire.
    I am aware that unlimited isn't always unlimited but for my mothers purpose it is unlimited. Switching is never a problem for me I change providers for myself about 2 times a year and never have issues its all about getting the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesItBlend View Post
    I am aware that unlimited isn't always unlimited but for my mothers purpose it is unlimited. Switching is never a problem for me I change providers for myself about 2 times a year and never have issues its all about getting the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was hunting for a different carrier since my previous did not give me signals at where I resided.

I then fixated on the network which I wanted.
    Looked up on wikipedia for a list of all MVNO.
    Looked up plans and rates for those providers with the network which I wanted.
    Then, I am not sure if I did this, but not a bad idea to do it, read up on the specific plans of interest; look at bestmvno.com and prepaidnew.com

But the idea of it being enough for your mother.
    How many minutes does she use?
    How many texts does she use?
    Does she need data at all?

If she is a person who uses very little minutes, near zero texts, zero MMS or data, then perhaps a pay as you go plan(PAYG) would suffice.

I use a PAYG and it is costing me, with autorecharge, $3.00(three dollars) a month for that specific line user. Thats just $36(thirty six dollars) a year.

But when texts are taken into consideration, or little bit of data, then cheap, any cheap, and usually since now data is the gold of cellular, any plan that has zero or low data will be cheap.

But I think for the most bang for your buck, t-mobile(TM) carrier will give the best results, just know if they work for you.

I had problems with inside my residence, while others did not.

I am just trying to be open here and not at all bad mouthing a carrier. Noone is perfect and indeed I think, not sure just think, in some parts of the US TM is the reigning champ.

So just make sure which carrier works for where you live and then shop around.

But if you end up need8ng unlimited talk and text, there is another thread in HOFO that started talking about this.

Look luck!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Yes, most of us here know that unlimited text and unlimited talk are in fact restricted by providers within reasonable limits. Just like unlimited data usually refers to the very heavily throttled 2g speeds, or when it does refer to unlimited LTE speeds, that is also similarly going to be bounded by common sense reasonable limitations against abuse. And of course this is proper and good.

As you found out, those limits do vary from one provider to the next. As you specifically seem to be very interested in what those limits are, have you been doing any testing? It would be very useful to the community knowledge base to find out from your research which ones allow particularly heavy usage. Please do let us know.

Feedback Score
    That $20 plan isn't bad, how hard is it to switch plans? One of the things that keeps me on cricket is how easy it is to change plan as needed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2