Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replacement for Clear Internet from 4G Antenna using TMobile Network

Feedback Score

Replacement for Clear Internet from 4G Antenna using TMobile Network

I got the following email today.

The prices look attractive.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject: Replacement for CLEAR Internet is here.
    Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 09:50:33 +0000
    From: 4G Antenna Shop Sales & Service <[email protected]>

Hello everyone,

The replacement for CLEAR 4G Internet is here and exclusively offered by the 4G Antenna Shop, as a B2B authorized reseller of T-Mobile services we are excited to release our Hi Speed 4G LTE services to the general market and exclusively only to former customers of the 4G Antenna Shop and CLEAR Internet at the lowest price available anywhere.

Rate plans are as follows:

All rate plans are no contract, cancel whenever you like, no term commitments required. No credit check required, pay as you go service, requires monthly credit card on file.

For 4G LTE Hi Speed service over the T-Mobile network the prices are as follows:

For up to 100GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $74.99 Monthly
    For up to 300GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $109.99 Monthly
    For up to 600GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $189.99 Monthly
    Above 600GB is billed at an additional $5. per GB on top of the $189.99 Monthly Rate

Modem purchase price is discounted to $199.99 for CLEAR customers or you can bring your own modem.

So your rate will be determined by your usage each month. This program will automatically adjust and charge your card on file accordingly.

This offer is the most generous data allotment available to the public and is strictly offered to CLEAR customers that are losing their internet services coming on November 6, this is a limited program with only a few spots available.

Contact us today by email for information about our services and how we can help you.
    [email protected]
    815-496-0444

Interested in becoming a Emergency Response Team member and 4G Antenna Shop contractor, let us know, we need contractors through out the United States to help with our ERT internet deployment program, Contractors are entitled to special discounts and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan for only $89.99 month, Requires application review and approval. Details at contractors.4gantennashop.com
    Last edited by comintel; 08-06-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Feedback Score
    comitel,

4gantennashop.com does not say that it is a reseller of t-mobile services and I would NOT take and repeat what e-mails have been thrown at you and repost them up on the web. I think there is enough information out there for people to get great service and leave things alone. Your going to get burn alive if your not careful.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    comitel,

4gantennashop.com does not say that it is a reseller of t-mobile services and I would NOT take and repeat what e-mails have been thrown at you and repost them up on the web. I think there is enough information out there for people to get great service and leave things alone. Your going to get burn alive if your not careful.
    I am familiar with the company (as will be many readers of this forum).

It is reputable and your concerns are completely unjustified.

Feedback Score
    Really, do you work for them? I see nothing on their website saying that they are a reseller of t-mobile servcies. Just where do I sign up for this plan at?

Feedback Score
    Really, do you work for them? I see nothing on their website saying that they are a reseller of t-mobile servcies. Just where do I sign up for this plan at?
    I have no connection with them other than as a prior customer but they are a well-known active participant in many forums.

I am sure that others will contact them and post further in this thread so I would wait for that.

Feedback Score
    All I am saying is if the e-mail that you received does not pan out, and t-mobile does not have some sort of contract with 4gantennashop, you are going to get burned alive. Special data plans have to drafted up by t-mobile and many are going to call t-mobile and ask them where they can get that "SPECIAL PLAN" that you posted on the internet.
    I would like to see you point to ONE post on the internet where 4gantennashop is a reseller of t-mobile services.

Feedback Score
    All I am saying is if the e-mail that you received does not pan out, and t-mobile does not have some sort of contract with 4gantennashop, you are going to get burned alive. Special data plans have to drafted up by t-mobile and many are going to call t-mobile and ask them where they can get that "SPECIAL PLAN" that you posted on the internet.
    I would like to see you point to ONE post on the internet where 4gantennashop is a reseller of t-mobile services.
    It's their statement that they are a B2B authorized reseller of T-Mobile service, not mine, but I believe them. Nobody said that it can be ordered directly from T-Mobile.

For some earlier background (not this offer) see e.g. https://4gantennashop.com/index.php/...4gacontractors
    Last edited by comintel; 08-07-2015 at 04:04 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post
    It's their statement that they are a B2B authorized reseller of T-Mobile service, not mine, but I believe them. Nobody said that it can be ordered directly from T-Mobile.

For some earlier background (not this offer) see e.g. https://4gantennashop.com/index.php/...4gacontractors
    There is NOTHING, NOTHING that you have pointed to so far that justifies what you have stated as of yet. You have posted rate plans that you cannot back up. You carefully tried to convince everyone that they are a NVNO. You are wrong:

Immediate Disclaimer: The 4G Antenna Shop, its contractors, its employees and this program are not part of any common carrier and furthermore we are NOT resellers of any service plan with any common carrier, the 4G Antenna Shop is a corporate liable customer of several common carriers. Use of any 4G network by contractors of the 4G Antenna Shop are bound by the rules governing this program detailed below.

Take Notice: We do not provide internet services to the public for resale purpose, any abuse of service by contractors for the purpose of reselling services will cause termination from the program.

Clearly, you are all mixed up here. You are blabbing as if they have some rate plan other then some e-mail that clearly is a fraud (manufactured up by you).

I have no idea where the moderators are in these forums (must be home drinking beer watching TV). I guess I should start going into the Sprint forums and say that Sprint is giving away free cellphones and free unlimited talk/text/data plans without backing any of it up besides some e-mail that I received.

The rest of you jump in here, does this sound right to you, is there a new NVNO on the block?? or is he just blowing a lot of hot air. To me, he is just blowing a lot of hot air right now with no way of backing any of this up. (By the way, SPRINT is still a garbage company.)

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got the following email today.

The prices look attractive.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject: Replacement for CLEAR Internet is here.
    Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 09:50:33 +0000

Hello everyone,

The replacement for CLEAR 4G Internet is here and exclusively offered by the 4G Antenna Shop, as a B2B authorized reseller of T-Mobile services we are excited to release our Hi Speed 4G LTE services to the general market and exclusively only to former customers of the 4G Antenna Shop and CLEAR Internet at the lowest price available anywhere.

Rate plans are as follows:

All rate plans are no contract, cancel whenever you like, no term commitments required. No credit check required, pay as you go service, requires monthly credit card on file.

For 4G LTE Hi Speed service over the T-Mobile network the prices are as follows:

For up to 100GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $74.99 Monthly
    For up to 300GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $109.99 Monthly
    For up to 600GB of anytime hi speed LTE service the cost is $189.99 Monthly
    Above 600GB is billed at an additional $5. per GB on top of the $189.99 Monthly Rate

Modem purchase price is discounted to $199.99 for CLEAR customers or you can bring your own modem.

So your rate will be determined by your usage each month. This program will automatically adjust and charge your card on file accordingly.

This offer is the most generous data allotment available to the public and is strictly offered to CLEAR customers that are losing their internet services coming on November 6, this is a limited program with only a few spots available.

Contact us today by email for information about our services and how we can help you.
    [email protected]
    815-496-0444

Interested in becoming a Emergency Response Team member and 4G Antenna Shop contractor, let us know, we need contractors through out the United States to help with our ERT internet deployment program, Contractors are entitled to special discounts and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan for only $89.99 month, Requires application review and approval. Details at contractors.4gantennashop.com
    I believe this plan info is false. Nowhere on the 4gantennashop website does it mention such rate info, or any data plan offerings at all.

I would still love to hear of legitimate alternatives to Clear.

There are many mifi setups that you can pop a sim into. supposedly there's a way to get unlimited 3G on Boost for $15 a month, but I can't find anymore info. There are ways to get unlimited wired tethering via unlimited plans on Tmo/Metro. MetroPCS gives 6gb FREE wireless hotspot on it's $60 unlimited plan. I'd like to hear about other deals out there are...

Feedback Score
    Actually it is on their web site now:

https://4gantennashop.com/index.php/...ans?Itemid=112

Note that they say "We have launched our 4G B2B rate plans exclusively for prior antenna business customers" so it is not a public offering, and is restricted to prior business direct customers, but I thought I would share it for whoever may be able to qualify, since I believe that there may be quite a few people here who, like me, have bought WiMax antennas etc. from them in the past.
    Last edited by comintel; 08-10-2015 at 03:50 AM.

Feedback Score
    Burned alive ROFL

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Note that they say "We have launched our 4G B2B rate plans exclusively for prior antenna business customers" so it is not intended to be a public offering, but I thought I would share it for whoever may be able to qualify.
    That's very interesting. I appreciate the info. I will call them tomorrow and ask about this.

Device(s)
    Google Pixel XL, OnePlus 5, Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI, T-Mobile, Sprint
    Feedback Score

Note that they say "We have launched our 4G B2B rate plans exclusively for prior antenna business customers" so it is not a public offering, and is restricted to prior business direct customers, but I thought I would share it for whoever may be able to qualify, since I believe that there may be quite a few people here who, like me, have bought WiMax antennas etc. from them in the past.
    If that is true, why did you post the link on a public forum?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by compuguy View Post
    If that is true, why did you post the link on a public forum?
    Because it is on the public Internet and most of all so that some people here can hopefully benefit from it!

The offer is not listed as a "public offering" for I assume contractual reasons, but there is nothing to say it is a secret.

The email I received originally did not contain any request to keep it secret or private. I see no harm in passing it on.

The only issue is whether they will let you have it or not. Often, this is negotiable/flexible, as I am sure you are aware.

If you may be interested, give them a call. Maybe they can work you in. I would not hesitate. I assumed people would do so if interested.

My assumption is that very often such offers can be extended beyond their original qualified target buyers.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile BlackBerry Priv, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless, AT&T BLAST! Plan from 4ghsDOTcom
    Feedback Score

Exclamation So much for T-Mo LTE....

Those of you thinking that T-Mobile's LTE will be a good replacement for Clear, THINK AGAIN!

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...etwork-Abusers

Go to that thread, read it, and weep. Make sure to follow all linked sources for this news to get more info.
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast