Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [FREE] My finances - my first android app

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0

    [FREE] My finances - my first android app

    Hello, i want to share with You my application, that i have been developed for 7 months. It is "My finances" - shortly - free android app that help You to manage Your home budget.

    Name:  advertus.png
Views: 761
Size:  406.2 KB

    More info in google play store:

    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sevencsolutions.myfinances

    video: youtube.com/watch?v=1H-fiPHXNuY

    I am waiting for any suggestions, tips and feedback from You people. I want to still increase my android skills as developer and give people good tool to manage their finances, and more usufull applications for android system. I was developing my app and making reviews of European applications and i know (i was speaking with my friend in US) that people are using checks - so good solution is to make checks management in my app. What do You think ?

    PS. Now i am working with synchronization, for example to dropbox, that gives opportunity for multi-user access to one database.

    Regards,
    Przemek

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    New version 1.4 of My finances available! Please upgrade Your apps.

    What's new? :

    -New feature - Transfers between accounts
    -Material design style improved
    -Improvement - more comfortable account management
    -Widget 1x1 added
    -Easier navigation between screens
    -UI fixes
    -Translations fixes

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    New version 1.5 of My finances available! Please upgrade Your apps.

    What's new? :

    -New feature - Application secured by PIN code
    -New list - transfers
    -Some improvements

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,768
    Feedback Score
    0
    I would be very excited by a personal finance Android app that was able to make use of the GNU cash database format, without changing it so that you could use either one as a front end and sync between your various platforms

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    New version 1.6 of My finances available! Please upgrade Your apps.

    What's new? :

    - New customizable reports and charts: operations report, balance report, categories summary and categories in time
    - Users suggestions added
    -New way of categories management, favourite list added
    - Better way of searching informations in application
    - Material design style on lists: operations, planned operations, templates, review, history, standing orders, unassigned operations, etc.
    - Calculator on amount picker
    -fixed minor bugs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    I would like to appreciate for this kind help as you have created an app that will help many couples to manage their daily expense.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSmith36 View Post
    I would like to appreciate for this kind help as you have created an app that will help many couples to manage their daily expense.
    Thank You for using our application.


    New version 1.7 of My finances available! Please upgrade Your apps.

    What's new? :

    -New feature: account balance adjustment
    -Android 6 compatibility
    - Possiblility to close/open an account
    -Daily reminder to add operations
    -Users suggestions added and minor bugs fixed

    Enjoy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Version 1.8 of My finances has been released. We fixed minor bugs and we added portugese language. We are still working on multi-device synchronization. If You want to check out beta version of app with synchronization please contact with us on facebook or via @: [email protected]. Thank You and enjoy our app!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dudson86 View Post
    Version 1.8 of My finances has been released. We fixed minor bugs and we added portugese language. We are still working on multi-device synchronization. If You want to check out beta version of app with synchronization please contact with us on facebook or via @: [email protected]. Thank You and enjoy our app!
    Version 1.9 of My finances has been released. We fixed minor bugs and we added Italian language. We also improved other translations. In this version we have added notifications (for better communication).

    We are still working on multi-device synchronization. If You want to check out beta version of app with synchronization please contact with us on facebook or via @: [email protected]. Thank You and enjoy our app!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dudson86 View Post
    Version 1.9 of My finances has been released. We fixed minor bugs and we added Italian language. We also improved other translations. In this version we have added notifications (for better communication).

    We are still working on multi-device synchronization. If You want to check out beta version of app with synchronization please contact with us on facebook or via @: [email protected]. Thank You and enjoy our app!
    Version 1.9.5 of My finances has been released. We fixed minor bugs and we added new functionality: recently used categories.

    We are still working on 2.0 version with multi-device/account synchronization. If You want to check beta version please contact with us via email: [email protected]

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE] get 10 ( my first iphone app game )
    By hcongxun in forum Mobile Developers Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 09:18 PM
  2. [FREE] get 10 ( my first iphone app game )
    By hcongxun in forum iOS Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:32 PM
  3. My posts indicator on Android app
    By NickC in forum Forum Feedback & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 12:18 PM
  4. My first android app: Easy Caller Widget
    By Ndrmn in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 01:32 AM
  5. Local LTD - my first iPhone app
    By melman101 in forum iOS Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks