Thread: Rogers bait and switch ...

Device(s)
    LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

Rogers bait and switch ...

... actually, more like bait and nothing.

Basically, I have Share Everything + but can't get an active Spotify "experience".

1. I followed all the prompts on MyRogers to link my Spotify account to MyRogers Experience. When prompted, I cancelled my Spotify Premium.
    2. I now have MyRogers showing my Spotify account as being my experience, but my Spotify account is only a free account, not a Premium one.
    3. I have spent more than 3 hours on Rogers Live Chat looking for help resolving the problem with no success.
    4. In those 3 hours, I have had Rogers reps tell me that they've "done all they can do" so I should just suck it up.
    5. In those 3 hours, I have had Rogers reps tell me it's not their problem, it's Spotify's (even though I've already gone through Spotify support to ensure that it's not).
    6. I finally had a helpful rep open a "case" with the "back office" and promised I would get a call. I got that call, the rep let it ring twice and then hung up without even leaving a mesage.
    7. I then followed up with Live Chat and was promised another call today. When I answered the call got disconnected. I then phoned Rogers support and was told that the ticket was closed by whomever I was disconnected from but that rep said he'd reopen it and escalate it and I would definitely get a call that day. Of course I never got the call.
    8. I then tried Rogers Community as another channel. The first response I got was a detailed post about how to activate Spotify as if I hadn't tried (not very helpful). After several disappointing PM's, one rep seemed to actually try and do something and eventually advised he couldn't fix it and it was referred to the back office for investigation. He further mentioned that the same "back office" had closed the second ticket as well. He promised it would be resolved w/i 48 hours ... anyone want to wager on that?

Bottom line is that Rogers isn't delivering what they promised and they won't fix it. What company closes two customer service tickets without fixing the issue (and without doing anything for that matter). I would switch to Telus in a second, but my rate and plan with Rogers is better than Telus has quoted and that's not counting the value of Spotify ... oh wait, I don't get that!

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One of the reasons I moved one of my lines out of Rogers almost 3 years ago and about to move my remaining line as well. If you don't wanna leave, your only course of action is to contact Office of the President and hope they resolve it. But it doesn't mean something like this won't happen again in the future.
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition

Device(s)
    LG G3
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Any idea for an email address for the Office of the President? I've already escalated the complaint online with no response.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry, no idea. You might wanna ask in the main Rogers forum.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
    Any idea for an email address for the Office of the President? I've already escalated the complaint online with no response.
    if you goto the website and goto contact us and actually file a complaint that way, it will go straight to the OOP.
    $55 500 minutes 5pm E/W 5GB nationwide my10 unlimited SMS caller ID

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
    Hi, I am having an issue with Fido LTE speed to I used to get 60/80/115/125 Mbps download speed on my iPhone 6s 64 and now I am only getting a turtle speed the max I am getting is 18 Mbps download so I spoke with fido and they keep saying nothing is wrong with the network, so I tried many different phones from the fido store with my SIM card and the issue was same slow LTE speed and I tried different t iPhones with my sim it was same . So I changed the SIM card 10 times and the issue still same, with all that fido over the chat and 611 keep saying nothing is wrong with the network till now. So I posted on fido Facebook and the next day some lady from the fido president office contacted me to let me know that the issue is escalated and it could be my profile is missed up at fido network and she advised me to wait for a call when they fix the issue and I am waiting till now it's been over 2 weeks since she called so I am crossing my finger that she will call back so I could ask her her direct number in the office.

Feedback Score
    No matter what we do or think all carriers are playing games with us. If smth is wrong they blame someone or smth else. So do not spend any time with cs. Choose what seems good for you at a certain point, because you get screwed anyway eventually.

Sent from my SM-P550 using HoFo mobile app