Thread: Phones that work on Paylo could be activated for free on Ringplus

Feedback Score

Phones that work on Paylo could be activated for free on Ringplus

Most phones that work on Paylo could be activated for free on Ringplus for free 1200 mins. 1200txts. and 1200mb free (IF you can stay within those limits) each month, same network. See the Ringplus thread on this site. The service is not perfect, but works pretty well for me.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Thank you for posting this. I had an ancient VM PayLo Kyocera lying in a drawer and activated it successfully. I'd had a per-minute rate for about a decade that I hated to let lapse on VM, but I kept building up a large cash balance because it was an emergency backup line. I let it go about six months ago (after spending the balance on another Android phone to use as a music and video player, never activated), despite the "free" top-ups by VM to try to lure me back.

I recently had the need for a backup phone on a different network, so I began looking around and found this post. Thank you again, I would never have tried Ringplus otherwise. They provisioned a nifty new number that is so easy to remember, I like it well enough to port it out if/when they cancel the free plans again.

Feedback Score
    You're welcome. They're the best deal for phone and data service I've seen. Currently they're offering 2000 mins., 2000sms and 1000mb free monthly for new activations, with a $20 sign-up fee. From time to time free upgrades to higher limits are offered.