Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 697

Thread: Got a couple of the Verizon $9.99 Moto E from Best Buy tonight.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    368
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    Got your APN set, SMS, MMS, and mobile data and voice all working?
    Everything seems to be working just fine and I did not have to touch any of the settings.

    Is there another SMS program beside the Verizon one on the Moto E?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,273
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, LG L41C
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cv91913 View Post
    Has TF got a new Bring Your Own Watch program?
    Sorry for the off-topic posts. Kind of got away from the talk of collecting (phones).

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,775
    Feedback Score
    0
    Textra is popular, gets great reviews, front-ends carrier texting only, not OTT as far as I know

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    5,597
    Device(s)
    G2, MotoG, Droid Mini, (retired: GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Is there another SMS program beside the Verizon one on the Moto E?
    Lots. Google Hangouts, Textra (my choice), and Handcent are popular.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    368
    Feedback Score
    0
    Moto E = Not very tough. Dropped the phone on the cement and it's totally dead. 1 drop and it's dead.
    Vertical lines through the screen and then death. Glad it was only $9.99

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,023
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Moto E = Not very tough. Dropped the phone on the cement and it's totally dead. 1 drop and it's dead.
    Vertical lines through the screen and then death. Glad it was only $9.99
    Case that came with it was on or off? Thanks for the warning.
    Cheers!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    505
    Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    TF Verizon LTE
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Moto E = Not very tough. Dropped the phone on the cement and it's totally dead. 1 drop and it's dead.
    Vertical lines through the screen and then death. Glad it was only $9.99
    Wow! Bummer!
    Pull your sim card and put it in the other one.
    Tracfone ZTE Max Duo (Verizon)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    I dropped a full price one a month ago no case. The black ring split at the corner. I now have black electrical tape holding it together but the phones survived.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone pulled out the little paper opposite the SIM card? I'm really curious what it's for?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,023
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWTERRY View Post
    Has anyone pulled out the little paper opposite the SIM card? I'm really curious what it's for?
    What is stopping you from doing that? Take a video .

    No clue what you are referring to as I won't receive mine for a few days .

    Did you buy another one with case? If so, you think the original would have survived with the free case on?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    I hate to trash a brand new phone. I was hoping Hooterville would check it out with his broken one. I bought at least 6 from Best Buy over the weekend also two more being shipped. Yes I believe the case would have definitely saved that ring. The ring is definitely a weak point on the phone and the push button switches are on the ring. Wait till you see the case kind of nice and fits like a glove. OJ's glove! I can see some screens getting broken just putting on the case.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    I set up a motorway for a teenage girl in town two months ago. It now has several light scratches on the screen. I would suggest a tempered glass screen saver.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWTERRY View Post
    I hate to trash a brand new phone. I was hoping Hooterville would check it out with his broken one. I bought at least 6 from Best Buy over the weekend also two more being shipped. Yes I believe the case would have definitely saved that ring. The ring is definitely a weak point on the phone and the push button switches are on the ring. Wait till you see the case kind of nice and fits like a glove. OJ's glove! I can see some screens getting broken just putting on the case.
    I checked almost every hour over the weekend and never saw any at Best Buy, where are you getting them.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    505
    Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    TF Verizon LTE
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    No clue what you are referring to as I won't receive mine for a few days .
    Me either. Mine is due by 12/9.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    I guess I have enough and can share my sources. I ordered too early Thanksgiving morning at bestbuy.com. some at Nashua New Hampshire Thanksgiving Day. I got more phones at Best Buy in Worcester and Auburn mass on Saturday.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2015, 11:01 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 01:04 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 02:05 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 04:38 AM
  5. Getting rid of the "Verizon Wireless" banner
    By crislau in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks