Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Feedback Score

"Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Interesting.

This is for businesses but hopefully hints at more such offers to come.

http://www.unlimitedville.com/

http://www.rvmobileinternet.com/unli...or-42-99month/

Feedback Score
    This is quite tempting, as our cabin is served via a WISP @10 down / 4 up with a limit of 75GB (except data used midnight to 6 am). Sprint is VERY good at that location, 50+ down and 15+ up. We spend more time there than at home...and Santa is supposed to be leaving a nice curved 4K TV soon!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Via Smartel
    Feedback Score
    Website is super unclear looks terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    I applied with my EIN number. Will see

Feedback Score
    hm, is the netgear zing capable of utilizing sprint spark? it came out a few years back.

Feedback Score
    http://mobile.pcmag.com/reviews/2672...print?origref=

I just checked this article and it says it supports TriBand. Isn't that Spark or have I got the nomenclature wrong? I lose track.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markdiesel View Post
    http://mobile.pcmag.com/reviews/2672...print?origref=

I just checked this article and it says it supports TriBand. Isn't that Spark or have I got the nomenclature wrong? I lose track.
    Yes it is - the Zing does support Spark/ "Enhanced LTE"/ "LTE PLus".

However, I would much prefer Netgear 6100D, which I have already on FreedomPop (but of which FP is now out of stock), if they allowed that. The Zing is a fairly cheap device in the less favorable sense of "cheap". (I'm not saying it's horrible, just inferior to the 6100D by a long shot).
    Last edited by comintel; 11-30-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post
    Yes it is - the Zing does support Spark/ "Enhanced LTE"/ "LTE PLus".

However, I would much prefer Netgear 6100D, which I have already on FreedomPop (but of which FP is now out of stock), if they allowed that. The Zing is a fairly cheap device in the less favorable sense of "cheap".
    Sprint only wants $199 for the 6100. Thats not too bad. I have an Netgear 781s with the docking station. It has a built in rj45 and 2 antenna taps that plug the 781s. If that works on the Zing, I'll stick with it. If not then I'll check into the 6100.

I've been meaning to try sprint again to see if there network improved locally, I left them in 2011 after being with them for 8 years. My credit isnt the greatest. Not bad, just not there. I made the mistake of cutting all my cards in 2005 and living on a cash basis ever since. Ran my credit last year and it was 100% empty, like I just turned 18 again. I'm trying to reestablish my credit, I have one card and leased a car for my consulting gig, I hope that's enough for Sprint this time around.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    Sprint only wants $199 for the 6100. Thats not too bad. I have an Netgear 781s with the docking station. It has a built in rj45 and 2 antenna taps that plug the 781s. If that works on the Zing, I'll stick with it. If not then I'll check into the 6100.

I've been meaning to try sprint again to see if there network improved locally, I left them in 2011 after being with them for 8 years. My credit isnt the greatest. Not bad, just not there. I made the mistake of cutting all my cards in 2005 and living on a cash basis ever since. Ran my credit last year and it was 100% empty, like I just turned 18 again. I'm trying to reestablish my credit, I have one card and leased a car for my consulting gig, I hope that's enough for Sprint this time around.
    The Zing should work ok except for very weak signal areas.

I got the 6100D for $40 as part of the WiMax transition at FreedomPop. But the supply went very fast and they will not take back orders now. The funny thing is I had two on order at one point and, perhaps foolishly, cancelled one.

Feedback Score
    Looks like a similar offer that the ANTENNASHOP is offering with TMobile.

This one is on Sprint, and as the other, is geared to "business" needs. (although probably anyone could get it).

Interesting that its in FRANKLIN, TN, which is only a few miles away from where I live.

down side is its a TWO YEAR contract with Sprint.

PLUS TAXES (Sprint Taxes???????????????) The bill could easily be over $50 then.

$50 activation FEE (NOT)

Device(s)
    Moto G3, Nexus 5X, Robin, LG Gpad X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Unlimited Data Pass, Pure Talk
    Feedback Score
    Very interesting, something I must seriously consider. Yes, with taxes, this will Jack up the price to around $53-$54 a month, which is fine. Only problem I have is the 2 year contract.

Feedback Score
    Now that I think about it.....Mobile broadband isn't usually TAXED at the same rate at a phone is.....

when I had a tablet thru Sprint, wasn't much at all.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I have been getting a solid 15 Mbps download speeds on Sprint's Network lately in my home via Ring Plus and 4.5 Mbps upload speeds. Deal sounds real good, almost to good to be true.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I just signed up. This is exactly what I have been looking for since I ditched Time Warner 10 months ago. I have been using Harbor Mobile ever since with 3 data plans for my Internet Connection, along with 5 lines with Ring Plus.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I have been living the Mobile Hotspot life over the past 10 months and love it. I don't go for big clunky routers from Time Warner that go offline a couple of times a month and require reboots. I can never go back to that garbage. I hold value and steady performance in high esteem. I don't like coming home to high speed internet. I like carrying high speed Internet with me at all times in the pocket of my blazer.

Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast