Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Device(s)
    Moto G3, Moto G4 Play, LG Gpad X
    Carrier(s)
    Expo Mobile, Tracfone (AT&T), Tello, AT&T Unlimited Data Pass
    Feedback Score
    I just spoke to Brace Barber of Unlimitedville.com and I can confirm a few things here. This offer comes from Sprint and all technical support and billing will come from Sprint. Online account set up will be with Sprint. There is a 30 day free trial here. Brace will inquire if I can put the sim card in another Hotspot device, but he thinks this promotion is most likely tied to the device presented in the promo. Unlimitedville is a "master licensee" that can sell this discounted promo for sprint, but all dealings will be with Sprint. Taxes are subject to your local State taxes. I asked if I would be charged Postpaid or prepaid taxes and he said prepaid. I asked if I would be charged the typical 25% tax rate that Sprint charges and he said no. When I was on Sprint prepaid, taxes were about 10%.
    I will find out if I will get approved tomorrow, but the fellow said there should be no problem. He only took my SS# and not my Tax ID # since I don't have a Dun and Bradstreet Profile set up. A credit check will be performed. Brace said that the interest for this promotion has been huge.

Feedback Score

No VOIP? No corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    I just spoke to Brace Barber of Unlimitedville.com and I can confirm a few things here. This offer comes from Sprint and all technical support and billing will come from Sprint. Online account set up will be with Sprint. There is a 30 day free trial here. Brace will inquire if I can put the sim card in another Hotspot device, but he thinks this promotion is most likely tied to the device presented in the promo. Unlimitedville is a "master licensee" that can sell this discounted promo for sprint, but all dealings will be with Sprint. Taxes are subject to your local State taxes. I asked if I would be charged Postpaid or prepaid taxes and he said prepaid. I asked if I would be charged the typical 25% tax rate that Sprint charges and he said no. When I was on Sprint prepaid, taxes were about 10%.
    I will find out if I will get approved tomorrow, but the fellow said there should be no problem. He only took my SS# and not my Tax ID # since I don't have a Dun and Bradstreet Profile set up. A credit check will be performed. Brace said that the interest for this promotion has been tremendous.
    It appears that VOIP use is blocked. According to the web site's FAQ page: "This is a DATA-ONLY plan. Use of the voice option on routers will cause the line to be discontinued."

For what it's worth, there is no Tennessee corporation named Unlimitedville. The only contacts listed on the web site are a Post Office Box in Franklin and a telephone number that is a Level 3 CLEC. There is no street address and, with no corporate registration, no way to identify principal officers. The domain registration through GoDaddy is private, so no contact information is available there. The domain was created 2 1/2 months ago, on September 14.

The Brace Barber mentioned as answering the phone appears to be a former Army Ranger whose LinkedIn profile says he is the owner of McCoy Small Business Consulting, a management consulting service in the Nashville area with web site http://www.mkoi.us/. The domain registration for this site does appear to provide a home address for Mr. Barber. The Tennessee Secretary of State's office shows no corporate registration for McCoy Small Business Consulting or any similar name.

It seems a little strange that a company that appears not to be incorporated is asking potential customers to prove that they are. Everyone can determine their own comfort level in this regard.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post
    It appears that VOIP use is blocked. According to the web site's FAQ page: "This is a DATA-ONLY plan. Use of the voice option on routers will cause the line to be discontinued."
    That's amusing, considering VoIP throughput is typically a tiny smidgen compared to other streaming data uses. Wonder if that is a condition required by Sprint?

The other information is also ... interesting. Thanks. Did you search LLCs as well as corporations? In some states that requires a separate search. And a business doesn't have to be even a corp. or an LLC. Could be a sole proprietorship or partnership, for example...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post

For what it's worth, there is no Tennessee corporation named Unlimitedville. The only contacts listed on the web site are a Post Office Box in Franklin and a telephone number that is a Level 3 CLEC. There is no street address and, with no corporate registration, no way to identify principal officers. The domain registration through GoDaddy is private, so no contact information is available there. The domain was created 2 1/2 months ago, on September 14.

The Brace Barber mentioned as answering the phone appears to be a former Army Ranger whose LinkedIn profile says he is the owner of McCoy Small Business Consulting, a management consulting service in the Nashville area with web site http://www.mkoi.us/. The domain registration for this site does appear to provide a home address for Mr. Barber. The Tennessee Secretary of State's office shows no corporate registration for McCoy Small Business Consulting or any similar name.

It seems a little strange that a company that appears not to be incorporated is asking potential customers to prove that they are. Everyone can determine their own comfort level in this regard.
    There is a 30 day free trial here and I will find out what works and what doesn't work. If I cannot use RingTo or Hangouts on my smartphone while connected to the Hotspot, the plan will not be a keeper for me. Before I give them my CC, I will call Sprint and verify this promotion. According to Unlimitedville, all dealings will be with Sprint and I will receive all info as far as account info and set up. Online set up takes place on Sprint's site.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I just spoke to a Pete Mcbride who is the master representative of this promotional offering and he assured me that Voice calls via HangOuts and RingTo can be made via the Netgear Hotspot. He said there are no restrictions using the Hotspot. He also said it was a 60 day trial offer and he personally calls each customer after a week to see whether they like the service.

For those who wish to speak to Pete Mcbride in person, PM me and I will give you his private number.

Feedback Score
    30 day - - - 60 day - - - which is it?

I just spoke to a Pete Mcbride who is the master representative of this promotional offering and he assured me that Voice calls via HangOuts and RingTo can be made via the Netgear Hotspot. He said there are no restrictions using the Hotspot. He also said it was a 60 day trial offer and he personally calls each customer after a week to see whether they like the service.

For those who wish to speak to Pete Mcbride in person, PM me and I will give you his private number.

Feedback Score
    Other references are

RV Mobile Internet
    and
    Technomadia on youtube.

In one place of the website it says $50 activation fee, and another it states "There is a $50 upfront device purchase fee required".
    both required or is a play on the wording?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    30 day - - - 60 day - - - which is it?
    There are lots of offerings and sellers out there. These guys are salesmen. I can only report what Pete Mcbride told me. 60 days. The other dude, Mr. Barber said 30 days. Pete said that "I was told 30 because he figured that I should know whether I want the service by then, but it's 60 days".

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I was told that some salesmen are offering 14 day trial, others 30 day trial and others 60 day trial. I suppose some want to make their commission faster, but it's a 60 day trial, according to Pete Mcbride, head honcho.

Feedback Score
    So, did you sign up? If so, how long for approval?

I might try this if I can get some feedback or reviews.

There is a 30 day free trial here and I will find out what works and what doesn't work. If I cannot use RingTo or Hangouts on my smartphone while connected to the Hotspot, the plan will not be a keeper for me. Before I give them my CC, I will call Sprint and verify this promotion. According to Unlimitedville, all dealings will be with Sprint and I will receive all info as far as account info and set up. Online set up takes place on Sprint's site.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Whatever you do, just get it in writing.

Feedback Score
    I'm confused? You said "some salesmen".....How many sales people are in this company. Seems as different and conflicting information from different folks in the same company.

I was told that some salesmen are offering 14 day trial, others 30 day trial and others 60 day trial. I suppose some want to make their commission faster, but it's a 60 day trial, according to Pete Mcbride, head honcho.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    So, did you sign up? If so, how long for approval?

I might try this if I can get some feedback or reviews.
    Usually one day approval, Sprint runs a credit check. You pay for two months (one month in advance after trial). 30 day trial is good enough for me. 60 days is a bit ridiculous.

Feedback Score
    You said you just used your SSN?, correct? What "business name" did you use? or did they ask for that at all.

I have an EIN #, but its not a business you could really look up online.

Usually one day approval, Sprint runs a credit check. You pay for two months (one month in advance after trial). 30 day trial is good enough for me. 60 days is a bit ridiculous.

Feedback Score
    (615) 656-4463

Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons

Owner is based in Franklin, TN

VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast