Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Feedback Score
    and I just got a reply from him 5 minutes ago answering many of the same questions. I'll post what I asked/got answered.

Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    I just spoke to Pete McBride on the phone for about 20 minutes and got lots of answers to my questions. 1) If the Hotspot gets damaged or lost one can get another one by calling him for well under $50, possibly for just a few dollars. 2) One can use the Fuse Hotspot or any any other Sprint Router/Mifi on this plan. The problem, according to Pete, is that the Fuse is not currently available. Sprint has recalled it. He is not sure what the problem is, but he cannot get his hands on one. 3) It is definitely a 60 day trial. 4) ETF is $300, but the longer one stays on the plan the lower the ETF becomes. If one decides to ditch the plan after 1 year, the ETF would be approximately $150-$170. 5) This is a postpaid business plan and one must sign up on Sprint.com to pay one's bill. That is to say, this is not a shabby Smartel operation. 6) I own the Hotspot and it costs $50. 7) One will get a bill after 2 weeks and one will have to pay for a month and a half of service, the two weeks one used the service and a month in advance. 8) approval generally takes a day.

Feedback Score
    Pete just told me that I could NOT use the FUSE on this plan. SPRINT may not have them, but BoostMobile has been selling them a while for 9.99.

Actually the ZING supports 3G and 4GLTE, and its wireless technology is N300.

The FUSE is 4GLTE only, and N150.

Also, the ZING is a touch screen 2.4 inch.......... the FUSE is a 1.7 no touchscreen.

The devices use the same battery.

the ZING is been around and probably proven.

Device(s)
    Moto G3, Moto G4 Play, LG Gpad X
    Carrier(s)
    Expo Mobile, Tracfone (AT&T), Tello, AT&T Unlimited Data Pass
    Feedback Score
    Let's get real here. There is no way Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile will offer unlimited, unthrottled high speed 4g LTE service for this price. According to Pete McBride, with 6 days remaining on his plan, he has used 160 GB of 4g LTE Sprint internet at these speeds without being throttled. If one has a good Sprint high speed connection , this is the plan for you. Total cost of plan will be under $50 according to Pete McBride. Sprint has a $2-$3 surcharge and there are state taxes. I'll see about that. 60 day trial means I can cancel without any penalty if I don't like the service for any reason.

Pete Mcbride runs the show here and everything goes through him. He is the boss, head honcho.

Feedback Score
    i asked about the 60 day satisfaction policy. ANSWER > >

5: So the 60 day means there would be no etf if you cancelled within that timeframe, you would however pay for the time you had it. It would be a prorated amount. I would order a Return kit and send it to you. ALl you have to do is put it in the envelope they send you and drop it off at UPS.

I asked about the warranty during the TWO year contract. ANSWER > > >

6: There is a one year manufacturer warranty. After that if there are any issues, just let me know and I will see what the best route is to get it replaced or fixed.

At the time of order you pay for the device plus tax. Here in Idaho that amounts to 52.99. :-)

What's the best way to apply using a sole prop with no EIN?

4: Depending on your credit, using your social is the easiest and Most effective way to go. Good credit equals 100% approval

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I am in. All my questions have been answered satisfactorily and Pete told me that if I want anything in writing that is not in the agreement that Jody will send me, which I have to sign, he will do that for me. I told him I wanted the 60 day warranty and price per month in writing. He said: no problem.

Feedback Score
    While no EFT is enacted during the 60 day trial, you DO have to pay for the time you used the device in a pro-rated amount.
    If returned, a return kit will be sent to you (sprint), and you drop it off at a ups location.

Pete McBride is the Sales Support Manager. he probably does run the sales dept but the HEAD HONCO is Steve Masonheimer, who I originally wrote, then he referred me to Pete.

SO, for now, I think we have ALOT more answers to questions than we did yesterday.

COLLEGEA, have you heard anything about your approval yet?

I'll see about that. 60 day trial means I can cancel without any penalty if I don't like the service for any reason.

Pete Mcbride runs the show here and everything goes through him. He is the boss, head honcho.

Feedback Score
    So, at this point, are you ordering thru UNLIMITEDVILLE, or directly thru IMPACT?

I am in. All my questions have been answered satisfactorily and Pete told me that if I want anything in writing that is not in the agreement that Jody will send me, which I have to sign, he will do that for me. I told him I wanted the 60 day warranty and price per month in writing. He said: no problem.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    So, at this point, are you ordering thru UNLIMITEDVILLE, or directly thru IMPACT?
    I signed up yesterday and spoke to Brace Barber. But Pete McBride oversees everything and it all runs through him, so that is irrelevant to me. Pete hired Barber. As long as the agreement and terms are what I want, I don't care if it's Impact or Unlimitedville. Pete told me that he will instruct Mr. Barber to offer 60 day trials.

Feedback Score
    you mean 60 day trial/guarantee . . . . . .

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I just spoke to Jody and was approved by Sprint for 12 lines. I suppose I have good credit. The Hotspot will be overnighted to me and I should receive it tomorrow. I will let everyone know how that goes. Cost was $57.64. $50 for the hotspot and my State taxes in NY are high: .0875. If you live in another State, cost will likely be cheaper unless you are in CA.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Agreement will be sent to me via email by end of week. I have 60 day trial.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I have no idea if I am with Impact or Unlimitedville. All I know is I will be up and running by tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    Great to hear! Tax here is 9.75 in TN.

one thing we never asked. Are these NEW hotspots of REFURBS (since Sprint has removed both the ZING and the FUSE from their website).

so, you just used your SSN#? Pete said this was probably the best method if your credit is good. did you ever have to supply a business name?

I just spoke to Jody and was approved by Sprint for 12 lines. I suppose I have good credit. The Hotspot will be overnighted to me and I should receive it tomorrow. I will let everyone know how that goes. Cost was $57.64. $50 for the hotspot and my State taxes in NY are high: .0875. If you live in another State, cost will likely be cheaper unless you are in CA.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Pete McBride is an extremely nice guy and very patient answering all my questions.

Feedback Score
    Yep, he's always answered my questions by email in about 2 minutes.

Pete McBride is an extremely nice guy and very patient answering all my questions.

Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast