Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
Results 1,876 to 1,879 of 1879

Thread: "Unlimitedville Unlimited Sprint Hotspot Plans for $42.99/month" 2-year contract Bus.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RueDesPin View Post
    I'm glad it worked out for you. All I get is static when it comes to anything to do with swapping a device on this plan.

Does the Warp pull in band 41 better with and without an antenna?
    The only band 41 i have out here is roaming, so I don't connect to it. 25 is barely usable, so I'm stuck with 26. It doesn't perform any better or worse where I'm located compared to the zing. It's been sitting tethered to the surfsoho and hasn't gotten hot so it may not be a problem having a non-removable battery.

the one thing it doesn't have is DMZ (can't remember if the zing did) and you can't prioritize the bands. it's either on or off. But unlike the Zing you can turn all of them off - I think it was 25 that the zing wouldn't let you turn off.

The unit supports 10 wifi connections, but I'm tethered so no benefit for me. The wifi can't be turned off, but the ssid can be disabled.

So pretty much it doesn't seem like an upgrade more that it's just a replacement for a device that reboot mulitple times during the day. Plus I'm locked in the plan for 2 more years which I don't mind since some of these new plans have caps on VPN usage.

Have you tried logging in to you account on Sprint? I've never even talked to the Unlimitedville guys after the purchase and have always dealt with Sprint directly.

Feedback Score
    I received this email from Rachel Burton this evening. The bottom line leads me to believe that Sprint will continue let us continue our plan after the contract expires...time will tell. My contract expires in Dec.

Rachel Burton <[email protected]>

Hello Valued Customer,

We've got you covered!

Impact Wireless is no longer supporting Sprint Data Services. However, we are extremely excited to announce that we are now powered by T- Mobile, and are offering truly unlimited data plans. With top of the line home, business, and mobile equipment! We know you will enjoy the new products, and I can get you set up today!

OUR NEW UNLIMITED DATA PLANS

* No Contract
    * No Credit Check
    * No Taxes,Fees,Overages
    * Unlimited Data
    * Rental Program/Low Start-Up

* ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM AND RECEIVE LIFETIME RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS.

Your current contract with Sprint will be ending soon. Now is the perfect time to make the switch, to the best data carrier in the Nation.

We look forward to continuing our business relationship, please contact me to discuss further.

Rachel Burton
    Director of Marketing and Sales
    Office: 208-939-3199 ext 110

If you are happy with your service , there is no need to take further action, unless otherwise communicated from sprint.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSquabbles View Post
    The only band 41 i have out here is roaming, so I don't connect to it. 25 is barely usable, so I'm stuck with 26. It doesn't perform any better or worse where I'm located compared to the zing. It's been sitting tethered to the surfsoho and hasn't gotten hot so it may not be a problem having a non-removable battery.

the one thing it doesn't have is DMZ (can't remember if the zing did) and you can't prioritize the bands. it's either on or off. But unlike the Zing you can turn all of them off - I think it was 25 that the zing wouldn't let you turn off.

The unit supports 10 wifi connections, but I'm tethered so no benefit for me. The wifi can't be turned off, but the ssid can be disabled.

So pretty much it doesn't seem like an upgrade more that it's just a replacement for a device that reboot mulitple times during the day. Plus I'm locked in the plan for 2 more years which I don't mind since some of these new plans have caps on VPN usage.

Have you tried logging in to you account on Sprint? I've never even talked to the Unlimitedville guys after the purchase and have always dealt with Sprint directly.
    I see the upgrade offer when I log into my account and twice I've called about it and been told no, I can't have it on my plan. I may order it
    online and see where it goes.

If they tell me no when I go to activate it, I will just tell them that MadSquabbles was able to activate their Warp Connect, so there must be a way!

Really though, thank you for the details of the device.

Feedback Score

which device to upgrade to

still not sure which device to pick for upgrade ??

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126