Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Videotron SIM card

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by darac2 View Post
    Yep, that's right and that's why I need Videotron SIM just to activate it so I can use is without SIM
    Even if you get a Videotron SIM is it going to need Videotron cell signal to activate, or will it do that over wifi?

Feedback Score
    Over WiFi. I managed to find person who will send me SIM, I hope it's gonna work
    Last edited by darac2; 12-10-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Feedback Score
    I am glad you were able to find someone who is willing to send you any used/new Sim card for you to activate it so you can use it. I am not from Quebec or else I would have also helped you out. Had you needed a Sim card from a Canadian National Provider.

Feedback Score
    I paid for it, of course, it was problematic to find someone who wanted to sell it. I'm using my iphone just for programming and testing, so that's fine

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Wind on HMP2010
    Feedback Score
    I paid for it, of course, it was problematic to find someone who wanted to sell it. I'm using my iphone just for programming and testing, so that's fine
    Hrmmmm... So difficult to find a used iPhone in Croatia? No one in Europe has iPhones for sale?

Oooookay.
    -----
    Your choices are yours and I do not criticize you for them.
    My choices are mine, please do not criticize me for my choices.
    -----
    Any comments I make are made to further any conversation that is happening and should not be taken as an attack or belittlement of anyone, unless I specifically say so.
    -----
    I dislike all politicians and lawyers equally.

Feedback Score
    They do, this one was cheap and I needed just cheap one for development and I didn't know it will lock when I reset the phone. decision backfired
    Last edited by darac2; 12-11-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Videotron
    Feedback Score
    If you want to unlock the phone, you will need a different one than the carrier it is locked to.
    You can go to distribusim.ca to have a free one. Expect some delays, though!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Already activated my iPhone

Feedback Score

reply to darac2 solution

hello Darac2 , what you can do is check ebay for a videotron sim card , they might have one or ask the seller who sold you the phone to sell you one ... do you still have the phone and do you still need help ? btw , I created this account just to reply to your question.

Where can I get Videotron SIM card? I'm from Croatia and I need it to activate my iPhone. iPhone is locked. I just need it to activate it and that's it. I'm using is for developing purposes. Nobody knows how to unlock it.

Feedback Score
    hello , did you find a videotron sim card or do you still need help ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2