Thread: Anyone getting MMS on a Nokia from an MMS with no issues?

Feedback Score

Anyone getting MMS on a Nokia from an MMS with no issues?

I have a Nokia Lumia 521 and cannot get MMS on it. I have had p-tel and ultra. Ultra says its a phone problem and nokia/microsoft says its a provider problem. I have searched the internet and tried every suggestion. I brought it to a local dealer and he said it can't get MMS (although I know it can because for some brief period when I just got ultra I had mms). I am ready to throw in the towel on this phone. I like the phone in every other way, and especially like Heremaps.

Is anyone successfully getting MMS on a Nokia using an MNVO? If so what phone and what MNVO? Thanks!

Device(s)
    Samsung GS7, Nokia 6350
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Robynsus View Post
    I have a Nokia Lumia 521 and cannot get MMS on it. I have had p-tel and ultra. Ultra says its a phone problem and nokia/microsoft says its a provider problem. I have searched the internet and tried every suggestion. I brought it to a local dealer and he said it can't get MMS (although I know it can because for some brief period when I just got ultra I had mms). I am ready to throw in the towel on this phone. I like the phone in every other way, and especially like Heremaps.

Is anyone successfully getting MMS on a Nokia using an MNVO? If so what phone and what MNVO? Thanks!
    My mom gets MMS on her Lumia 521 with H2O (ATT MVNO).

Feedback Score
    Thanks, good to know.