Thread: Best out of office/hooky headset

Device(s)
    HTC Mogul on SERO
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Best out of office/hooky headset

There has been some good conversation in various threads, most recently the Plantronics 5200 thread about headsets that isolate noise. I have days where I spend most of the day on calls. Sometimes I like to do that from my backyard or somewhere around town to make the best of the day. Obviously I don't want lawnmowers, dogs, trucks, etc to appear on the call. Some of my favorite headsets are my VXI Voxstar and Plantronics Legend but I'm always looking for something better. What do you guys use when not in the office?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yakky View Post
    There has been some good conversation in various threads, most recently the Plantronics 5200 thread about headsets that isolate noise. I have days where I spend most of the day on calls. Sometimes I like to do that from my backyard or somewhere around town to make the best of the day. Obviously I don't want lawnmowers, dogs, trucks, etc to appear on the call. Some of my favorite headsets are my VXI Voxstar and Plantronics Legend but I'm always looking for something better. What do you guys use when not in the office?
    How about the jawbone era? I use mine occasionally around the house as its more comfortable than the than the voyager legend in my opinion. The battery life isn't the best though.