Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Device(s)
    LG-G4, wife S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IDENBOY View Post
    App keeps timing out right now. I think its going to be a long day..
    Not working for me, either.
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    6 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. 2G fast data on each line . $120/mo. + taxes. We have had no landline in more than 10 years.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Pre Paid
    Feedback Score
    Yea Domino's doesn't allow promo codes on future orders.
    It allowed it on my order. I had to wait a couple of hours before it accepted the code provided.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkinrui View Post
    It's working for me. My free prize is an awkward picture of a guy on a skateboard.Attachment 141567
    I got the guy cocking his head making pistols with his hands. Then I was informed I'd already played. Another great T-Mobile success, sort of reminds me of Sprint.....

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Lumia 640
    Feedback Score
    I was able to redeem the movie ticket and VUDU credit this morning. Was thinking of Pizza for lunch and it told me offers would be available on Tuesday. When I've tried since then, I've had to re-enter my phone number, but I still don't get any offers.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Still having trouble connecting to server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1465323898.244211.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  76.6 KB

Apparently it's unbelievable that so many people would want free stuff. He was just bragging about 66 million customers, is it too many now?

You know, the thought occurs to me that Uncarrier is supposed to be about solving pain points, and this one actually CREATED one for me; I wasn't expecting free pizza until this was announced. Now I am expecting it and not getting it. Lol

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Lumia 640
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blindside217 View Post
    I keep getting the This is awkward error too. Does anyone know if the gifts have to be used on Tuesday or if they can be claimed today and then saved for later?
    The exact details depend on the offer. I believe the Frosty offer needs to be redeemed today, though it might be the only one, the others seem to give you through tomorrow.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    $5.50 VuDu credit seems good until Monday. I was hoping to stack a few from my other lines to buy a movie or two, but I only redeemed my line's offer before the app and website went sideways.
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkinrui View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1465323898.244211.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  76.6 KB

Apparently it's unbelievable that so many people would want free stuff. He was just bragging about 66 million customers, is it too many now?

You know, the thought occurs to me that Uncarrier is supposed to be about solving pain points, and this one actually CREATED one for me; I wasn't expecting free pizza until this was announced. Now I am expecting it and not getting it. Lol
    That's 66 million if you count metro pcs and other mvno customers. The number who are eligible for this would be alot lower as it's only available to T-Mobile branded customers.

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Still having trouble connecting to server.
    I have a hard time connecting and get hung up with the twirlie thing progress indicator trying to redeem any offer.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Quote Originally Posted by gregorio102 View Post
    That's 66 million if you count metro pcs and other mvno customers. The number who are eligible for this would be alot lower as it's only available to T-Mobile branded customers.
    True, but I was more going for "pithy comment" than a fully accurate diatribe

EDIT: I got a new message! Now instead of "This is awkward" it says "We're doing a little work right now." Progress? Hopefully? Eh, who am I kidding. This is making me more annoyed than I thought it would. I wanted pizza for lunch today, dammit. Maybe I should go for the diatribe now, haha
    Last edited by shinkinrui; 06-07-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Feedback Score
    The whole experience has just about turned me into an AT&T customer.

App--horrible. Slow slow slow slow slow, and absolutely NO explanation of what is SUPPOSED to happen.

Then, near as I can tell, I can redeem...nothing. "While supplies last" indeed.

Then it turned out the app TOOK OVER MY ENTIRE SCREEN AND WOULDN'T LET ME OUT OF IT. LG V10. Yup, those nice on-screen soft buttons for navigation? Gone. Cannot be gotten back without a complete reboot. The app locked me in!

I decide to make this T-Mobile's problem. I never, NEVER call tech support. Well, guys, you've wasted my time, it's my turn to waste yours. WTF is this? You put me on hold with the absolute WORST AND LOUDEST hold music possible. I quite literally had to take my desk phone off speaker, and put the handset away from me. This is NOT good. I'm not a 17 year old, and for anyone to use that kind of hold music in a business environment is INEXCUSABLE.

Finally they answer. I blast through tier 1 and get to tier 2, and I'm letting them have it. This entire experience has taken 3+ years of my being a customer and absolutely flushing it down the drain. There's an AT&T store on the way to my office; I'm very tempted to pull in and just go right to Plan B. T-Mobile doesn't deserve me as a customer at this point, with the experience they've given me on this all the way through. Trust me when I tell you, the hold music volume pushed me right over the edge. T-Mobile isn't professional at all. If what they want is teenage customers, they can have teenage customers. I'd rather go someplace where they act professionally toward their customers.

Nobody has an answer for me on the Android app and how to get out of it, other than "welp, you'll have to reboot your phone". Now come on--I've NEVER had an app misbehave this badly. How hard is it?

Yeah, T-Mobile blew this one BIG time. App not ready, servers not ready, how it works is not explained AT ALL--and that's all the worse when their servers aren't working--and they exposed themselves as being the most unprofessional organization with respect to simply taking phone calls.

Feedback Score
    Oh, somebody already took care of the diatribe. Thanks, Adam XD

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I think T-Mobile has shut the promos down for the remainder of the day. They haven't given out any codes for more than 5 hours.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yea Domino's doesn't allow promo codes on future orders.
    I was able to use it a little while ago for an order I'm picking up later this afternoon. The system probably just wasn't ready to accept the code when I tried earlier.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast