Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Tuesdays & Stock Up---Post experiences here

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    I had the same issue. I waited a couple of hours and tried again and it accepted my future order without error on dominos website.
    Yep. I tried again a little while ago and it worked for me for a future order this afternoon.

Feedback Score
    I spun the Warcraft prize wheel early this morning and won a movie ticket for this Friday thru Sunday. However, I don't see it in the list of pending offers so I don't know if it will ever appear there.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 5X
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    I spun the Warcraft prize wheel early this morning and won a movie ticket for this Friday thru Sunday. However, I don't see it in the list of pending offers so I don't know if it will ever appear there.
    Everyone got the free movie offer, being able to get a code and redeem it (through Fandango) depends on the app working again.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The promos are used up. See below.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The promos are used up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Device(s)
    GS3 T999V
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Then there are the goodies from our favourite guys over at Zone PartnerName:
    Name:  tmo.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  52.7 KB
    amrivlin.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardva View Post
    The promos are used up.
    I sure hope that's a mistake. If this launch is a disaster now, just look at the response after all these people are waiting patiently all day while T-Mobile works on "server issues" and then it turns out there just actually isn't enough for everyone. I'm already steamed myself and I most definitely bleed magenta- I worked for them for 7 years and have been a customer for 10.

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkinrui View Post
    I sure hope that's a mistake. If this launch is a disaster now, just look at the response after all these people are waiting patiently all day while T-Mobile works on "server issues" and then it turns out there just actually isn't enough for everyone. I'm already steamed myself and I most definitely bleed magenta- I worked for them for 7 years and have been a customer for 10.
    I got the message "The offer isn't available anymore" when I checked all four offers. T-mobile is being very misleading because they have people right now thinking it's app issues (which may be true to an extent), but the offers were used up hours ago and T-mobile has not made an announcement to let the public know. If they are going to continue the promos every week, they should provide a counter so you know what is left.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 5X
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardva View Post
    I got the message "The offer isn't available anymore" when I checked all four offers. T-mobile is being very misleading because they have people right now thinking it's app issues (which may be true to an extent), but the offers were used up hours ago and T-mobile has not made an announcement to let the public know. If they are going to continue the promos every week, they should provide a counter so you know what is left.
    The other issue is that people on the west coast will have a terrible time ever getting the "free stuff" if they are used up as quickly as today. T-Mobile appears to have a lot of work to do.

Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got a two movie tickets, pizza, and frosty. Then the app crashed, been trying to get back in all day with timeout issues. I just finally got back in and my pending offers shows zero.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I just now got in and ordered my pizza.

PS Movie too.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    I just got in and got my pizza code! It loaded really fast for me this time. I think they did something. Could the "this offer is no longer available" folks try again?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 5X
    Feedback Score
    Looks like it is working again. The app is also working for me now.

Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Just got in to codes are showing now. Was about to use the movie ticket code which is for $13 but the movie costs $17.25 to see 3d, $15.25 regular version. Why not cover the whole price of a ticket. Not just offer a monarchy value towards the movie ticket.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got the message earlier that all the offers are not available anymore. Now I go in and it lets me get the Vudu credit, Warcraft ticket and the pizza. The Frosty is available, but it has to be redeemed within 2 mins of accepting the offer, while the other three have to be redeemed by tomorrow 6/8.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast