Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 558

Thread: ATT Retention Plans

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    I called in at 9:02AM CST, and the lady was really nice. She stated though that only the old retention plans were available, she didn't seem to have any knowledge of the 'new' retention plans. i let her know i would discuss with family as our contracts dont expire till 11/1.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,657
    Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Att was able to extend my 10 off for another six months so I upped to the $60 plan. I think the only thing missing now is the mex and can calling but im not completely sure. Either way im happy with the price point for what I have. For my uses this basically makes att the best deal for me out of all the carriers. When Verizon would offer the 2gb for 60 they would make me sign a 1 year contract. Att left me contract free but im staying put either way.
    Sent from my windows phone

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    564
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128GB, iPad Pro 12.9"
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 20GB RNA, w/ $20 unlimited connected Car / ZTE Mobley
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Att was able to extend my 10 off for another six months so I upped to the $60 plan. I think the only thing missing now is the mex and can calling but im not completely sure. Either way im happy with the price point for what I have. For my uses this basically makes att the best deal for me out of all the carriers. When Verizon would offer the 2gb for 60 they would make me sign a 1 year contract. Att left me contract free but im staying put either way.
    I know of someone who was able to get Canada added to their 2GB mobile share plan (via retention), so some clearly have the ability to do it.
    Just keep calling and be super nice and you'll get someone who can / will do it.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Greater Hartford, CT
    Posts
    11,957
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus Grey 128Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0

    ATT Retention Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryLaPointe View Post
    I know of someone who was able to get Canada added to their 2GB mobile share plan (via retention), so some clearly have the ability to do it.
    Just keep calling and be super nice and you'll get someone who can / will do it.
    I had them successfully add the Canada roam package when I upgraded to the 2 GB retention plan. It was really quite easy to get. Just got to be nice when you're on the phone.
    Hartford, CT Area

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,657
    Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'll keep an eye out to see what I can get after a while. Im happy with what I have but an even better deal is always nice. I don't have the roaming deals so those would be nice.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,494
    Device(s)
    Moto X Pure Edition 32GB 2015
    Carrier(s)
    ex Verizon Wireless - Currently: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Att was able to extend my 10 off for another six months so I upped to the $60 plan. I think the only thing missing now is the mex and can calling but im not completely sure. Either way im happy with the price point for what I have. For my uses this basically makes att the best deal for me out of all the carriers. When Verizon would offer the 2gb for 60 they would make me sign a 1 year contract. Att left me contract free but im staying put either way.
    How is this promo called simply 10$ off for 6 months?

    Can you tell me how it is being shown on your bill?
    Last edited by patt2k; 08-27-2016 at 10:42 AM.

    Fios 1024/1024

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,245
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by patt2k View Post
    How is this promo called simply 10$ off for 6 months?

    Can you tell me how it is being shown on your bill?
    I suspect it is merely a recurring credit and not likely a promo code. CS used to be able to apply recurring credits but hasn't been able for several years. Retentions may still have the ability to do so currently.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

    Sarcasm is a fine art...

    "Don't believe everything you think"

    It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    I suspect it is merely a recurring credit and not likely a promo code. CS used to be able to apply recurring credits but hasn't been able for several years. Retentions may still have the ability to do so currently.
    I asked and rep had no idea what I was talking about lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,657
    Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    It's a credit that reoccurs each month for a certain amount of time. I'll try to find out if theres an official code for it
    Sent from my RM-1070_1000 via the HowardForums WP7 App

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    4,854
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    It's a credit that reoccurs each month for a certain amount of time. I'll try to find out if theres an official code for it
    Sent from my RM-1070_1000 via the HowardForums WP7 App
    I think they've generally been done away with: $25 credits are in with CS nowadays.
    Verizon Wireless: 2001-2004 & 2011-2013
    Cingular/AT&T: 2004-2006 & 2008-2009 & 2013-Present
    Sprint: 2006-2007 & 2009-2011

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,245
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airb330 View Post
    I think they've generally been done away with: $25 credits are in with CS nowadays.
    I guarantee that CS will not apply the credit monthly except once.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,494
    Device(s)
    Moto X Pure Edition 32GB 2015
    Carrier(s)
    ex Verizon Wireless - Currently: T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    I guarantee that CS will not apply the credit monthly except once.
    The retentions rep told me they can give manual 25$ CR but you must be a customer for 6 months lmao. They already gave credits in the first month. Go figure. Every rep is different.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    4,854
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0

    ATT Retention Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    I guarantee that CS will not apply the credit monthly except once.
    Agreed. Monthly credits are gone In favor or $25.
    Last edited by Airb330; 08-27-2016 at 08:35 PM.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    144
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Are they still doing 10 gbs' for $80??

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,654
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidturtle View Post
    Are they still doing 10 gbs' for $80??
    Haven't heard of them not offering them

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2002, 01:18 AM
  2. retention plans
    By Moleman in forum Sprint
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2002, 11:03 PM
  3. Sprint Retention Plans
    By rjmoose in forum Samsung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2002, 01:33 AM
  4. All Sprint Retention Plans
    By rjmoose in forum Sprint
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2002, 03:35 PM
  5. Rogers retention plan..
    By pepenana in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2002, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks