Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: boom! Mobile

Device(s)
    All of them
    Carrier(s)
    BOOM! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Hollander View Post
    I am currently on the 2 GB plan but if I wanted to switch at some point to the 5 GB plan, can I do that at any time and would it be effective immediately? I guess I might prefer that over topping off (1 GB for $10 although it would be valid for 3 months). Just curious.
    Yes Doc, you can switch plans in your OLAM at any time. Speaking of OLAM, we applied some updates around autopay based on feedback from customers. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it!
    Awesome rate plans @ www.boom.us
    To request support please visit support.boom.us and open a ticket.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesB View Post
    Yes Doc, you can switch plans in your OLAM at any time. Speaking of OLAM, we applied some updates around autopay based on feedback from customers. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it!
    Charles, any word on implementing additional data usage monitoring features, i.e. OLAM usage meter, texts to additional phones etc.? Also, how about an option to add data top-ups by text message?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesB View Post
    Thank you Charles! I checked it out and noticed that it can be done; I appreciate all the options and constant improvements.

I just had my hotspot set up as well via a chat with Sarah. When I tried to do it on my phone it sent me to a Verizon website. Sarah had it fixed in about a minute. Great service once again!

Feedback Score
    any chance the $19.99 4G plan might be opened up to Network T anytime soon? i really want to switch over but my wife's phone is a GSM model and won't work on the V network.

Device(s)
    So many.
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO, Framily, Freedompop GSM
    Feedback Score
    I'm actually really interested in this service as well, but only for GSM. I see on the website that you have sections for plans plans on all major 4 network (V, T, S and ATT)- but it seems like V is the prime network for you guys, and a handful of T plans (mostly groups and plans that don't interest me), but nothing in the other 2 categories. Are ATT-based plans expected and coming?
    Been gone a long time. Hello, HoFo- I'm BACK.

Feedback Score
    Looks like Boom! Mobile's customer support is Monday-Friday 8A-6P CST. Does anybody know if activation with number porting to Boom! can occur over the weekend? Or if I activate online, will it sit until Monday?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I activated on a Saturday. Chat was not active but I sent an email (through the website) and after a short while I got an email back with a phone number to call. Very smooth process overall and it did not take very long at all.

Device(s)
    Iphone 6S plus,Iphone 6S,Iphone 6,Iphone 5s,Iphone 5,Iphone 4s, LG vx8300
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,Straight Talk,Page Plus, Selectel,Boom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    How long does it usually take to port from Selectel to Boom with an unlocked Iphone 6s? When I ported from Page Plus to Selectel, it only took a matter of minutes.

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by db42 View Post
    How long does it usually take to port from Selectel to Boom with an unlocked Iphone 6s? When I ported from Page Plus to Selectel, it only took a matter of minutes.
    It is an internal move on behalf of VZW...it will take them about 48 hrs to have it fully moved but it does not require a sim change. Once it is submitted we will alert you when it's been moved to us. When is her service schedule to shut off with Selectel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H. View Post
    When is her service schedule to shut off with Selectel?

Her service??

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H. View Post
    It is an internal move on behalf of VZW...it will take them about 48 hrs to have it fully moved but it does not require a sim change. Once it is submitted we will alert you when it's been moved to us. When is her service schedule to shut off with Selectel?

My service ends at 12am on the 23rd of September. The 22nd is my last day with Selectel. I was going to call or chat on the 22nd to get switched from Selectel to Boom.

You said it does not require a sim change?? I wish you would have told me that before I ordered the SIM and paid the 6.99 for shipping. We were discussing this before and you told me you would send me the SIM for free but not put me on the 29.99 plan you are offering. You would only match what I had with Selectel if I switched and received the SIM for free.??

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My service ends at 12am on the 23rd of September. The 22nd is my last day with Selectel. I was going to call or chat on the 22nd to get switched from Selectel to Boom.

You said it does not require a sim change?? I wish you would have told me that before I ordered the SIM and paid the 6.99 for shipping. We were discussing this before and you told me you would send me the SIM for free but not put me on the 29.99 plan you are offering. You would only match what I had with Selectel if I switched and received the SIM for free.??
    We weren't sure at the time and it's still good to have the sim just in case Selectel decides to deactivate the one that you have with them. Once we have the account moved we can do a sim change so we don't have to risk it.

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Her service??
    For some reason I thought you said this was for your wife's phone but I guess not....my bad.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Boom <Tracfone Verizon BYOP < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Her service??

What date during the current month does the plan expire ? On Selectel, the plan expires at midnight of the last day of service.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trek83 View Post

What date during the current month does the plan expire ? On Selectel, the plan expires at midnight of the last day of service.
    My service ends at 12am on the 23rd of September. The 22nd is my last day with Selectel.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast