Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: boom! Mobile

Feedback Score
    According to the website it is

$89.99 for the family plan (2 lines max) with 4GB data w/ unlimited talk/text

$29.99 for individual 2GB data w/ unlimited talk/text

It's more cost efficient to be individual?

Is there a way to reduce the family plan to a more cost efficient fee than having 2 separate individual accounts? (Should attract more customers) i.e. having a family plan that costs less than $59.99 with the same data/talk/text (say $49.99)

Device(s)
    Galaxy S7
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf513Khan View Post
    According to the website it is

$89.99 for the family plan (2 lines max) with 4GB data w/ unlimited talk/text

$29.99 for individual 2GB data w/ unlimited talk/text

It's more cost efficient to be individual?

Is there a way to reduce the family plan to a more cost efficient fee than having 2 separate individual accounts? (Should attract more customers) i.e. having a family plan that costs less than $59.99 with the same data/talk/text (say $49.99)
    I'm pretty sure your comparing family plan (Sprint/Tmobile) and individual Verizon plans. At this time they don't have family Verizon.

Jhoov

Sent from my S7 on BOOM Mobile

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    One of my postpaid Verizon lines on the legacy Nationwide Talk family plan is using a basic flip phone. It still has about 9 months left in the contract but I'm willing to pay the ETF. I already have an unlocked iPhone 5S that I want to use with Boom. How do I go about porting out the number over?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    One of my postpaid Verizon lines on the legacy Nationwide Talk family plan is using a basic flip phone. It still has about 9 months left in the contract but I'm willing to pay the ETF. I already have an unlocked iPhone 5S that I want to use with Boom. How do I go about porting out the number over?
    The best time to get in touch with Boom is between 8AM & 6PM CST weekdays, using the chat, phone or email support on their website.

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Feel free to hop on chat or give us a call at 800-767-5599. That phone will need to be paid off and make sure you request fro them to unlock it as well.

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H. View Post
    Feel free to hop on chat or give us a call at 800-767-5599. That phone will need to be paid off and make sure you request fro them to unlock it as well.
    I paid full price for that Verizon 5s back in 2014.

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I paid full price for that Verizon 5s back in 2014.
    I was referring to the flip phone that you mentioned.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If I wanted to buy a new iPhone 6s or iPhone SE from Apple's website and use on Boom Mobile Network-V would the SIM-free versions work?

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Erics8 View Post
    If I wanted to buy a new iPhone 6s or iPhone SE from Apple's website and use on Boom Mobile Network-V would the SIM-free versions work?
    Yes the sim free is what you need.

Feedback Score
    So, ported my number from Project Fi to Boom Mobile. As of now, it has been the worst experience i ever had with a phone company.
    Called them to activate the sim and transfer the number and the representative told me it would have taken around 20 minutes.
    10 minutes later my phone stopped working with Project Fi, so I inserted the Boom Mobile sim into my iPhone 6s plus and "NO SERVICE".
    Called them back, they had me to turn off the phone, turn on the phone etc... not working.
    I went to the chat were I talked with Skyler. Repeated the same procedures, but still my phone wasn't working. We eventually found out that the sim number they had on the system is not the same they shipped to me. After consultation with the "tech support" they told me there was a delay and that the porting process wasn't complete and that's the reason why i wasn't able to register on the Verizon network, but that the porting process would have been completed at last at 10:15 and the phone should work.
    It's now 10:38 of a Friday evening and my phone is still in "No service". I checked on the verizon website and it says that the porting has been completed successfully. If I try to call my number it rings for a few times and then I get the voice the no voicemail has been set up. So, I suppose the number has been effectively ported, but the problem is the Verizon network refusing my phone/sim to access the network.

I noticed that the phone at some intervals try to connect to the network, I get a bar of LTE (without operator name) for 3-4 seconds, followed by another bar of signal (without LTE) for another 3-4 seconds and then No service. Like if my phone/sim has not been registered on the network.

Hope someone has a solution of can tell me where i can found my account number or pin for porting out. I have the feeling this thing is going to be a nightmare, and don't want to stay all the weekend without service.

Please, help me.

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidepisu View Post
    So, ported my number from Project Fi to Boom Mobile. As of now, it has been the worst experience i ever had with a phone company.
    Called them to activate the sim and transfer the number and the representative told me it would have taken around 20 minutes.
    10 minutes later my phone stopped working with Project Fi, so I inserted the Boom Mobile sim into my iPhone 6s plus and "NO SERVICE".
    Called them back, they had me to turn off the phone, turn on the phone etc... not working.
    I went to the chat were I talked with Skyler. Repeated the same procedures, but still my phone wasn't working. We eventually found out that the sim number they had on the system is not the same they shipped to me. After consultation with the "tech support" they told me there was a delay and that the porting process wasn't complete and that's the reason why i wasn't able to register on the Verizon network, but that the porting process would have been completed at last at 10:15 and the phone should work.
    It's now 10:38 of a Friday evening and my phone is still in "No service". I checked on the verizon website and it says that the porting has been completed successfully. If I try to call my number it rings for a few times and then I get the voice the no voicemail has been set up. So, I suppose the number has been effectively ported, but the problem is the Verizon network refusing my phone/sim to access the network.

I noticed that the phone at some intervals try to connect to the network, I get a bar of LTE (without operator name) for 3-4 seconds, followed by another bar of signal (without LTE) for another 3-4 seconds and then No service. Like if my phone/sim has not been registered on the network.

Hope someone has a solution of can tell me where i can found my account number or pin for porting out. I have the feeling this thing is going to be a nightmare, and don't want to stay all the weekend without service.

Please, help me.
    What Verizon site are you speaking of? What is your phone number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    my number is
    Last edited by martin_j001; 10-01-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hop onto chat on www.boom.us to see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    ok, i sent a message on the chat

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast