Thread: SMS Issues

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

SMS Issues

Is anyone else having SMS issues? I seem to be able to send to other networks except Rogers. Messages to Rogers seem to never reach peoples phones

I called customer service, but the wait times are very long so I gave up. I suspect the situation is related to the switch over and will resolve itself, but was just wondering if anyone else was having issues.

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 1020
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_torch View Post
    Is anyone else having SMS issues? I seem to be able to send to other networks except Rogers. Messages to Rogers seem to never reach peoples phones

I called customer service, but the wait times are very long so I gave up. I suspect the situation is related to the switch over and will resolve itself, but was just wondering if anyone else was having issues.

Thanks!
    Something similar happened to me (and 2 other lines in my family) last Thu/Fri, but it was the other way around: we could only text numbers within the Rogers' family of networks (Rogers, Fido, Mobilicity and presumably Chatr -sorry, don't know anyone on it so couldn't test it).

Message to other Canadian networks or international (and even VoIP solutions) would give me a delivery receipt but they never got through to the recipient.

It fixed on its own after a few (several) hours as I expected. I reported it to both Chatr and Mobilicity but (also as expected) they were clueless since this is something more akin to the network/engineering teams.

HTH