Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Teltik Mobile - Harbor Mobile reincarnated?

Feedback Score

Teltik Mobile - Harbor Mobile reincarnated?

Hi Everyone,

Just got this email from Loren (remember her from Harbor Mobile?) and it looks like they are trying to sign up people for this "new" Harbor replacement. Any thoughts? Would you trust them again? Now that Bluegreen is apparently having unknown "issues", I'm skeptical of all of these fly by night companies. Don't know what to think right now.

--------------------------------------

New Service on T Mobile Network!

You may remember me, Loren Giannace, the previous Director of Customer service for Harbor Mobile. I am writing you this evening because I am very excited to share with you some new opportunities that I have to offer you. Our customer service team is now working closely with Teltik, a new and rapidly growing business solutions provider.

Please take the time to check out our new website. We may have some plans that would be of interest to you.

https://teltik.com/

Feel free to reach out to me at any time if you have any questions! If you are interested, I have a few incentives for you to switch over to us, and refer your fellow business associates! I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Loren Giannace

Device(s)
    2 iPhones are better than one. Twice the fun. Ask anyone.
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    T-mobile? No.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beet View Post
    T-mobile? No.
    https://teltik.com/support.php

Click Coverage.

The map says T-Mobile.

Feedback Score
    No! I lost my phone number over their ATT drop. I got the message Friday afternoon that I would be canceled Sunday. Knowing what I know now I could have saved it but not then. There's no way they didn't know before Friday they were losing ATT Sunday.

Feedback Score
    I got the email too.

Harbor Mobile SCUM!!!

Loren tell everybody at blood sucking teltik to F off.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Device(s)
    BM iPhone 5S (Carrier Unlocked), Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    I am not surprised by this... when I cancelled HM about a month ago she told me in about a month or so Harbor will have something more competitive. So I guess it was with another company possibly or at very least under a different name with same staff. I do have to admit Harbor was always good to me. When I wanted to port out they were accommodating. However, porting info dragged on to long and I lost the number for not wanting to pay another month.... but tbh it wasn't that important as I use google voice just in case.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm still on HM, two T-Mobile data lines. Perfectly happy with it so I hope I'm not going to be affected.

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    $30 for 6 Mb's of legit high speed hot spot isn't bad especially if the phone number isn't important.

Device(s)
    BM iPhone 5S (Carrier Unlocked), Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    It's probably the same company with the business registered to a relative. I'm happy to see them back as at least you can reach them whereas some other companies make you wait 30 mins to over an hour.... Do the prices on their website include all taxes and surcharges?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    On the Minus, charging $3 federal tax recovery fee.
    On the Plus, looks easy enough to upload documentation for self employment or other circumstances for no EIN.
    On the whole, I will keep it in mind, but not switching right now.

Feedback Score
    If it's Shaun vs teltik (harbor mobile) I vote teltik. Other than that teltik can suck my *****.

Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket Essential Plan
    Feedback Score
    "I am very excited...new opportunities...rapidly growing business..." It sounds like multilevel marketing.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magicski View Post
    It's probably the same company with the business registered to a relative. I'm happy to see them back as at least you can reach them whereas some other companies make you wait 30 mins to over an hour.... Do the prices on their website include all taxes and surcharges?

Hi!

I am thrilled to see that you are interested. All of our plans will have a $3.00 fee attached to them. The total cost of the 6gb high speed data phone plan is $33.00. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions! I am always here to help!

Feedback Score
    Great to see that you will be keeping us in mind. Feel free to contact us for incentives to switch and refer your business associates!

Feedback Score
    Harbor Mobile & Teltik can go F themselves.

From Loren's email.
    "....Our customer service team is now working closely with Teltik...."

Why the F would anybody in their right mind sign up with Teltik when HM & you (you pinned yourself Loren) cheated them out of money. Some lost their phone numbers. Your 2 days to port or lose your # on the AT&T side was WAY MESSED UP!

Harbor Mobile owes me $15. And all those now working closely with Teltik owe a public apology & to ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG & ask or FORGIVENESS to all those affected by this despicable behavior. Those that lost money (like me) have to be made whole. These apologies & asking for forgiveness should be published in many of the Cell phone info sites like Hofo, Prepaid news etc. Otherwise you guys are full of **** & still SCUM.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast