Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Teltik Mobile - Harbor Mobile reincarnated?

Device(s)
    Moto G3, Nexus 5X, Robin, LG Gpad X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Unlimited Data Pass, Pure Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by magicski View Post
    $30 for 10GB with music freedom, binge on, wifi calling etc... are also some additional benefits not offered via traditional mvno's. both nettalk and teltik along with 4GAS have the added benefits. For me I enjoy using the added benefits without paying the post paid prices. Basically it all comes down to your own usage.
    I seem to get wifi calling on MintSim. As for binge on, I don't want to see videos in a cheap format. I have Binge on off with Nettalk and Bluegreen. Moreover, I have all my 60s and 70s music (little 80s) loaded on my phone. Why do I need music freedom? I'm not saying MintSim doesn't support those things. Honestly, I don't know. I don't make use of any of that stuff. I always usually carry 2-3 different phones with different carriers with me so if one carrier has a poor signal, the other has good coverage. I find Wifi calling way over hyped. I suppose it's good if you are completely dependent on T-Mobile for service.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, and a Google Pixel 2 on the way
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Well ya, it's great while it lasts but who knows when it'll come crashing down like their other attempts did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you referring to harbor mobile? I've read those harbor related threads and it sounds like T-Mobile users have never been affected. I've had no issues thus far, the price is great, the customer service has been better then I receive from AT&T on my postpaid plan, and here in Denver the coverage for all four carriers is more then adequate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    I am with Nettalk Wireless for $20 a month for 5 months for 10 GB of data. $30 after that. There have been No hassles here. I am using my ZTE Zmax to tether on my Chromebook. I get 30 Mbps down and 15 up. I am very satisfied. It always works with no glitches, which is a lot more than I can say about Time Warner Garbage and it's 100 MVP's download speeds. I am dumping Time Warner in January after my discounted year is up. I also have 5GB of data for $15 a month from Bluegreen. Who needs to speak to CS? It just works.
    Use Google Voice to protect yourself. It is a jungle in prepaid land, like life. Just enjoy it while it lasts. Very satisfied Nettalk and Bluegreen pink customer.

Sent from my 0PM92 using HoFo mobile app
    Nettalk does not seem to have what you have any longer. The current deal is $30/month for 4 months, then $40/month. Not bad, but for someone who does not need 10GB, possibly not the best choice.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanl View Post
    Nettalk does not seem to have what you have any longer. The current deal is $30/month for 4 months, then $40/month. Not bad, but for someone who does not need 10GB, possibly not the best choice.
    That's true. Promotions come and go. However, MintSim is currently offering the same exact plan for $50 over three months with promocode 10off.

https://www.mintsim.com/plans

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Royemunson View Post
    Are you referring to harbor mobile? I've read those harbor related threads and it sounds like T-Mobile users have never been affected. I've had no issues thus far, the price is great, the customer service has been better then I receive from AT&T on my postpaid plan, and here in Denver the coverage for all four carriers is more then adequate.
    This T-Mobile harbor mobile user is still unaffected. And happy with my non bingeon 53 a month unlimited. Never had an issue and actually I kick myself for turning off my 15/month tablet line.

I'm so so soooo happy I didn't flip to att through them though. I believe that's pretty indicative of art and tmobile treat their customers though. Not so much harbor in this case.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It's true that Harbor continues to provide T-Mobile service to its customers.

However, in clear violation of Harbor Mobile's stated policies, an employee has used the names and contact information of Harbor's former customers to solicit business on behalf of an unrelated company (Teltik).

If you don't care about the theft and misuse of your personal information by Harbor's employees -- then enjoy!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post
    It's true that Harbor continues to provide T-Mobile service to its customers.

However, in clear violation of Harbor Mobile's stated policies, an employee has used the names and contact information of Harbor's former customers to solicit business on behalf of an unrelated company (Teltik).

If you don't care about the theft and misuse of your personal information by Harbor's employees -- then enjoy!
    In spirit, Teltik is, in fact, Harbor Mobile, so there is no violation in my book.

Feedback Score
    Harbor and Teltik are two different New Jersey corporations. If Teltik is Harbor Mobile, why do they use different business addresses, have their corporations registered in two different places and have different web sites located at different IP addresses?

Why have they never responded to questions posed in this forum about their ownership and the relationship between the two companies? As soon as those questions were raised, the employee who had posted to HF to promote the company never posted again.

A Harbor employee appears to have launched Teltik using personal customer information taken from Harbor -- information that Harbor said it would not maintain or disclose to third parties. In fact, if Teltik had merged with or been purchased by Harbor, or vice versa, Harbor's terms of service said Harbor customers would be notified of this fact. There was no such notice.

As I've said before, I'm happy for anyone with continuing Harbor service. I was pleased with the service I received from them until they could no longer sell new lines.

However, I do believe Harbor's customers should know that Harbor's database and stated policies regarding customer information data have been breached. And if Teltik is Harbor Mobile, then Teltik's customers are likely at similar risk.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    A person can change their name address, phone number and web domain and still be the same person in terms of their character, personality and spirit. The same applies to a company. That is to say, Teltik is essentially a reincarnation of Harbor Mobile in spirit.

Sent from my Robin using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Android, Windows
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I liked harbor mobile. Very friendly and helpful they was when i was using them. If i didn't have the nettalk service, i would use them again

Sent from my LGL82VL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    That is to say, Teltik is essentially a reincarnation of Harbor Mobile in spirit.
    But legally an entirely different entity, who stole protected private information (or the former violated their own TOS and numerous consumer protection laws). So strange that you defend Harbor/Teltik's black & white illegal actions, but you're livid at RingPlus for legally and with with ample notice discontinuing many of their free plans.

Device(s)
    BM iPhone 5S (Carrier Unlocked), Samsung Galaxy Prevail
    Carrier(s)
    netTTALK, Harbor Mobile (T), Boost Mobile, at&t, Cingular, T-Mobile, Voicestream, Sprint, Omnipoint
    Feedback Score
    Never had an issue with harbor when I had them for about 18 months... Teltik appears to be the same company in disguise. I have no issues with them. However, if they were to solicit me for something other than t-mobile business plan services I would find it annoying.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Rcxb: I liked Harbor Mobile very much. HM was composed of many CS people who were very sweet, professional and helpful. HM was all for the customer. They gave me very helpful advice on how to root my phone and tether. I consider HM the paradigm of CS.

Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Rcxb: I liked Harbor Mobile very much. HM was composed of many CS people who were very sweet, professional and helpful. HM was all for the customer. They gave me very helpful advice on how to root my phone and tether. I consider HM the paradigm of CS.

Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app
    Doesn't change the fact that HM and Teltik are doing illegal things though.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I'm glad I was informed of the new start up, Teltik. As long as the advertising stays in house, I can cut HM a lot of slack. For those who are sticklers and object or were offended/harmed by such an action, I suppose you can take HM or Teltik to court.

Sent from my MotoG3 using HoFo mobile app

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast