Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Results 271 to 282 of 282

Thread: AT&T Roaming Speedtests

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    De Soto
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    This is not a speed test but I got Verizon Roaming 312-770 LTE different eNB from the real eNB in our town same tower.... NOT YET MOVED IN CELLMAPPER....

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    De Soto
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsalisbury0 View Post
    This is not a speed test but I got Verizon Roaming 312-770 LTE different eNB from the real eNB in our town same tower.... NOT YET MOVED IN CELLMAPPER....

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    Update I remember taking a speed test on the AT&T and Google speed test... Ping: 1000m 0.01 up 0.1 down data used 1 MB.

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,621
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsalisbury0 View Post
    Update I remember taking a speed test on the AT&T and Google speed test... Ping: 1000m 0.01 up 0.1 down data used 1 MB.

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    So you managed to roam on Verizon? What area? So 2G speed roaming?

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    55
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T & Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    130/45 on AT&T MX just north of Playa Del Carmen!

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    De Soto
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscustomer View Post
    So you managed to roam on Verizon? What area? So 2G speed roaming?
    De Soto, MO

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

  6. #276
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,621
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    130/45 on AT&T MX just north of Playa Del Carmen!
    Got a screenshot? That sounds amazing I think I maxed out at 97mbps last time I was out that way

  7. #277
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,621
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsalisbury0 View Post
    De Soto, MO

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    Do you happen to have a screenshot of the speedtest by any chance?

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    581
    Device(s)
    LG G5, G3, G Pad X 10.1
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsalisbury0 View Post
    De Soto, MO

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    I live about 40 miles from there and have never roamed (meaning authenticating on the network and able to use voice/text at minimum) on either Verizon or T-Mobile in Missouri or Illinois and have no evidence that such an agreement exists. What this user refers to as "roaming" is any time there is no AT&T signal and another carrier's tower shows up in CellMapper or another signal information app while the phone is searching for service. I realize that doesn't explain the claim of a speedtest, but I have no reason to believe that AT&T has a roaming agreement with another Big Four carrier in this market. For what it's worth...
    AT&T customer since 2007; Alltel 2004-07. Android user since 2014 and will never go back to Apple.
    I recommend and use CellMapper and Sensorly for testing and mapping signal coverage and have contributed extensively to both projects in the greater St. Louis region and surrounding states.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    55
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T & Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscustomer View Post
    Got a screenshot? That sounds amazing I think I maxed out at 97mbps last time I was out that way
    I don’t have one at the moment. Will post later today!

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    De Soto
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscustomer View Post
    Do you happen to have a screenshot of the speedtest by any chance?
    I was using my hotspot when it switched to Verizon and I was on my computer when I took the speed test.

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscustomer View Post
    Got a screenshot? That sounds amazing I think I maxed out at 97mbps last time I was out that way
    Here's the screenshot. Not quite 130, but pushing it.Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1507081267.446982.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  40.3 KB

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,621
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus Factory Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyVZW View Post
    Here's the screenshot. Not quite 130, but pushing it.Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1507081267.446982.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  40.3 KB
    Regardless that speed is amazing!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T Roaming In The Bahamas?
    By MrDrew in forum AT&T
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 08:46 PM
  2. rogers at&t roaming agreements?
    By dd61999 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2002, 10:34 PM
  3. Any Hope for VS/AT&T Roaming agreement?
    By laferle in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 10:10 AM
  4. AT&T roaming agreements
    By emcee in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2002, 06:50 PM
  5. At&T/Rogers At&T Roaming?
    By Avironeur in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2002, 11:52 PM

Bookmarks