Thread: Anyone with the Iphone 6s on Airvoice?

Feedback Score

Anyone with the Iphone 6s on Airvoice?

We are contemplating an Iphone 6s for a family member. Is anyone using one on Airvoice? I read some older articles where there were issues with getting data and MMS to work properly and the APN was on lock-down. Does anyone know if those issues are now resolved?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Anyone with the Iphone 6s on Airvoice?

Everything will work except mms. Unless you're getting the $20 plan you're better off on cricket
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Device(s)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Same here, everything except MMS works.

Feedback Score
    I just activated an Iphone 7. We had our number over on Google Voice and wanted to port into Airvoice. We first logged into Google Voice and unlocked the number so that it could port out. Then I called Airvoice to start the port process using a new SIM I purchased on ebay. The SIM had 3 cuts made for the various SIM sizes. Iphone 7 uses the Nano. Airvoice had me call back in 1 hour for a status and I then found out there is a 2-3 day hold the port. I am not sure if this is due to Google Voice or where the hold up was. The port went through in about 3 days. I received an email from Google Voice that it was complete. I then went online and activated the Airvoice line.

The iphone 7 menus did not allow me to update the APN but the Airvoice website has instructions on how to get the APN setting set by visiting a website. This worked perfectly and now data is activated.

It was not as simple and quick porting over but it worked ok. I still had $15 left on my old SIM card which I would have liked to recover.