Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 4GCommunity.org unlimited Sprint Hotspot LTE service

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredFred View Post
    i was wondering how they got around the income reqirements. seems like they are just not checking. sounds kind of shady. oh well, buyer beware....if it sounds too good to be true.....
    If you live in an area that you know has good LTE speeds, I say it that way because I get 4 bars of LTE but less than 1Mbps, @ $250 it's worth taking a chance. I've been paying $29.99/month for the unlimited ipad plan on ATT since 2010. I acquired my plan as soon as ATT announced they would stop offing the plan. For taking a chance on an unlimited plan, knowing they could cancel it at anytime, I had a good run and still have no issues pulling down 100GB/month.

Sometimes a little leap of faith gets rewarded.

Feedback Score
    How can sprint allow this
    Basicly ggiving udp away
    No wonder some places are a bit slow

Sent from my SM-N910P using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint1 View Post
    How can sprint allow this
    Basicly ggiving udp away
    No wonder some places are a bit slow

Sprint fought it tooth and nail but were ordered to do it by the Court.

However it is for the poor and non-profit only and if their contractors are not verifying it can be revoked for non-qualifying individuals.

Right now Sprint is using only one quarter of their spectrum so they do not care much but later on it will be a different story.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Do you think it would provide unacceptable/poor performance to try to use 3 or 4 connected devices at the same time?
    Several devices just browsing the web would be fine.
    Multiple device trying to stream highdef videos would be horrible.

Feedback Score
    Van anyone not claime to be poor
    Poor people must be real 0popoor as time warner is 39.99 a month

Feedback Score
    Does this have to be in a former ClearWire serviced area? I have an acquaintance who would definitely qualify financially and has excellent Sprint coverage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markdiesel View Post
    Does this have to be in a former ClearWire serviced area? I have an acquaintance who would definitely qualify financially and has excellent Sprint coverage.

anyone can sign up through 4gcommunity. There are no requirements currently

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chances14 View Post
    anyone can sign up through 4gcommunity. There are no requirements currently
    Thank you! This is good news.

Feedback Score
    I hate stuff like this because it puts a lot of strain on the Network's however I do have a question. I will be moving out soon and I use a very small amount of data on Wi-Fi even in a month. This month at least on my phone I have used 20 Gigabytes. Wonder if it would be better to use this plan versus home internet. As I said my usage is very low within 30 on all devices. Also whenever you use this particular service does your money go to Sprint or two this other third-party dealer as I like Sprint and want to support them as much as possible.

Feedback Score
    all billing is through 4gcommunity. you do not get a sprint account

Feedback Score
    Has anyone been able to swap sim from pocket wifi (4gcommunity premium bundle) into another device?

Feedback Score
    I am a long time Sprint wireless data customer. Living in a rural area of Ohio with limited resources for broadband service. For many years I had their unlimited 3G plan using the Sierra Wireless Compass 597. When it quit working I purchased a ZTE Pocket WiFi outright for around $200. Sadly I wasn't allowed to keep my unlimited plan. So I choose their $110 30G plan. Which I have now used for a couple years. Having a cell tower within about 2 mile from my house my service is generally pretty good. Though in the past that was not always the case! Often having to use 3G when 4G Lte had no signal. From looking at Sprint's coverage map I assumed I was was in a 4G Lte area. However I decided to do a speed test this morning and was surprised to see 67 Mbps down and 22 Mbps up with a 49 ms ping. Not sure if I can duplicate that and as I am getting low on my monthly data allotment for now I won't try. The Zte Pocket WiFi was attached to my Chromebook through Ethernet with a short USB cable. With both placed near a window with line of sight to the Sprint tower. The Pocket WiFi has 3 WiFi range settings. With mine set on the shortest range and placed near my Chromebook. The data speed appears quite similar to using Ethernet. However at 10 feet or so it drops off quite a bit! I generally leave my Pocket WiFi hooked up all the time through the USB cable to charge. Overall I have found the Pocket WiFi to be much more convenient than the Sierra Wireless Compass 597 with possibly better 3G reception?

I stumbled onto 4GComminity.org over the Thanksgiving weekend. While it does sound to good to be true. After some research I decided to give it a try. Having had a good experience with my Zte Pocket WiFi and knowing that there have been days that only Sprint's 3G has worked in my area. I chose the 12 month Premium Service Bundle. Worst case if I am lucky enough to get 4 months service I am basically even. I plan to do an update in the Name:  Screenshot 2016-11-28 at 10.56.23 AM.png
Views: 2099
Size:  206.9 KBfuture as to what I experience with the Premium plan and 4GCommunity.org.

Feedback Score
    Hey there we go. Sprint is losing money on this service. There was a customer paying for the service for a month and now they're paying money still but to a different company in Sprint sees no profit out of it that sounds stupid as far as business goes but good for the consumer I guess. I can see you on Sprint would not want this and that's $100 a month that they will not be receiving any more even though they are still providing the service that just to me sounds wrong sorry for the input but I had to say it

Feedback Score
    It appears that my payment will now go to one of the nonprofits. Who owns spectrum that Sprint acquired through the Clearwire merger. This payment arrangement was part of a 30 year lease agreement between Mobile Citizen, Mobile Beacon and Clearwire. There are a number of articles online from late last year and early this year. Discussing this subject and a Massachusetts state court ruling that took place early this year.

Feedback Score
    I received notice yesterday that my order had been shipped.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast