Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103

Thread: Looks like it's a chatr Migration tonight.

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote73 View Post
    Can someone post the full chatr apn info? I'm converted but still old apn. Thx

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I'm on Chatr now but APN did not change.

    Also I have stopped receiving text messages delivery reports.
    Is anyway to fix that???

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app
    Tired of cell phone unpredictaBILLS? I can help!
    https://www.facebook.com/CellPhoneSaver

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,048
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    Yes, I'm on Chatr now but APN did not change.

    Also I have stopped receiving text messages delivery reports.
    Is anyway to fix that???

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app
    I don't know what you mean by that, sorry. How do you like your Redmi note 3 pro? What was your last phone and how does the new one compare?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,098
    Device(s)
    One Plus One (Virgin), iPhone 5c (Mobi)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin > Fongo, Chatrlicity
    Feedback Score
    0
    Anyone having issues receiving calls from other networks after migration?
    Bell SK+fongo:
    $85 Unlimited NA, NA text, US Roaming, 15GB

    Chatrlicity:
    $30 Unlimited NAM , $30 Unlimited Province Wide

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    367
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fruvous View Post
    Anyone having issues receiving calls from other networks after migration?
    Yeah I've heard of the issue. Getting a Chatr sim card fixes the issue.

    Sent from my A0001 using HoFo mobile app

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote73 View Post
    I don't know what you mean by that, sorry. How do you like your Redmi note 3 pro? What was your last phone and how does the new one compare?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I mean that previously I had received delivery report(next to text nessage it shows received). Now it's not working.
    Regarding the phone, please send me PM as this is off topic here

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel cool View Post
    Thanks
    it works I'm logged in now

    .....I've notice that the Automatic payment was also transferred from Mobi ....hope I'm still eligible for the $80 credit
    Yes, mine got transferred too and I got my first $10 today

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote73 View Post
    Can someone post the full chatr apn info? I'm converted but still old apn. Thx

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I swear to God, I have seen LTE APN for Chatr on this forum(I know they don't have LTE) but I just want to try that LTE APN for the sake of curiosity.
    I have spent last half an hour searching for that inside Howard Forum but can't find it (((

    Any help?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    235
    Carrier(s)
    ChatR (formerly Mobilicity)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Maybe try the ChatR sub-forum, the ChatR LTE APN might be there.

    Although I'm migrated to ChatR, I can see that I'm still using the old Mobilicity APNs, wap.davewireless.com, etc.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlord View Post
    Maybe try the ChatR sub-forum, the ChatR LTE APN might be there.

    Although I'm migrated to ChatR, I can see that I'm still using the old Mobilicity APNs, wap.davewireless.com, etc.
    Thank you...

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Van
    Posts
    595
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    0
    Shows I have $20 of credit on my account balance. Didn't do anything special. Type *225# to find out. That also shows how much data I've used as well

    Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-AL10 using Tapatalk
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    90
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    I swear to God, I have seen LTE APN for Chatr on this forum(I know they don't have LTE) but I just want to try that LTE APN for the sake of curiosity.
    I have spent last half an hour searching for that inside Howard Forum but can't find it (((

    Any help?
    I got it on my phone when I changed my SIM card . It's( lteinternet.apn ) same as fido apn.

    Near future looks like chatr is going to merge in fido.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    No text messages earlier but got the successful migration note. No auto pay enabled on the site nor any credits


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by embguy View Post
    15 minutes after 10pm EST, I received a text message from Chatr saying that I was switched to Chatr successfully.

    I use Fongo voice mail delivered to my email inbox. I configured my phone to forward to Fongo number when my phone is busy, unanswered and unreachable while on Mobilicity. Now, Chatr does not let me change the call forward number. It always sets to 17782885975 Chatr voicemail number.

    My account has $10 balance from the Chatr move signup. Can I use this $10 to pay my monthly fee on my anniversary date?

    Which is my anniversary date? My Mobilicity anniversary date or My Chatr move date?
    Did you also not receive any other notes? I only got my welcome to chatr note at 9.55pm



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by channi_loveable View Post
    I got it on my phone when I changed my SIM card . It's( lteinternet.apn ) same as fido apn.

    Near future looks like chatr is going to merge in fido.
    Thanks but none of the LTE are working for me: lteinternet.apn and Fido ltemobile.apn

    The only one that works is chatrweb.apn and old mobi APN

    Why do you think Chatr will merge with Fido?

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    237
    Device(s)
    Note 4, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, chatr (Mobilicity)
    Feedback Score
    0

    Looks like it's a chatr Migration tonight.

    Hmmm, I don't know what happened to my iPhone SE. At 5:15 pm I noticed that dreaded "No SIM" message I've seen before when they've played around with the network. But I didn't get a text message or e-mail warning me of a move.

    I kept checking my phone all night, but no change. At 11:45 pm I shut down my iPhone for over 15 minutes. After restarting, nothing seems to have changed from before the "No SIM" message. I still see "Mobilicity" at the top of my display and the APN settings didn't change. Hmmm.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:42 PM
  2. Looks like it's a done deal!
    By ck37 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:42 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 11:02 AM
  5. Looks like it's "Joke Night" at HoFo :D
    By Mr_Ed in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2003, 11:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks