Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need Help! Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 work with Chatr??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    62
    Device(s)
    panasonic GD88,GD55
    Feedback Score
    0

    Need Help! Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 work with Chatr??

    phone work fine with Public mobile,
    But Will this work with Chatr?


    Network type: GSM+CDMA+WCDMA+TD-SCDMA+FDD-LTE+TD-LTE
    2G: GSM B2/B3/B8
    CDMA: CDMA 2000/1X BC0
    3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
    TD-SCDMA: TD-SCDMA B34/B39
    4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
    TDD/TD-LTE: TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41(2555-2655MHz)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by creationtech View Post
    phone work fine with Public mobile,
    But Will this work with Chatr?


    Network type: GSM+CDMA+WCDMA+TD-SCDMA+FDD-LTE+TD-LTE
    2G: GSM B2/B3/B8
    CDMA: CDMA 2000/1X BC0
    3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
    TD-SCDMA: TD-SCDMA B34/B39
    4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
    TDD/TD-LTE: TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41(2555-2655MHz)
    It should...

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app
    Tired of cell phone unpredictaBILLS? I can help!
    https://www.facebook.com/CellPhoneSaver

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    62
    Device(s)
    panasonic GD88,GD55
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    It should...

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO using HoFo mobile app


    mobilicity recently transfer me to Chatr,

    my redmi note 4 won't work with the old mobilicity sim card,
    but once i change it to a chatr sim ...everything start working.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by creationtech View Post
    mobilicity recently transfer me to Chatr,

    my redmi note 4 won't work with the old mobilicity sim card,
    but once i change it to a chatr sim ...everything start working.
    That's strange. Mobilicity was using Chatr (Rogers) frequencies for more than a 1 year already.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    62
    Device(s)
    panasonic GD88,GD55
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    That's strange. Mobilicity was using Chatr (Rogers) frequencies for more than a 1 year already.
    when i using the Mobilicity sim, it keep showing "CDN Roaming",
    but after i switched to the Chatr sim..it show "CHATR"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Device(s)
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity/Chatr
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by creationtech View Post
    when i using the Mobilicity sim, it keep showing "CDN Roaming",
    but after i switched to the Chatr sim..it show "CHATR"
    It doesn't matter. The same network since November 2015

    Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:52 PM
  2. Need help getting my P910i to work with my TomTom 910!!!
    By BryanP910i in forum SonyEricsson
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 06:17 PM
  3. need some help getting a hs820 to work with a 7520!
    By Karnage420 in forum TELUS Mobility
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 03:33 PM
  4. Need Help!!! Can Someone Help Me With A Logo??
    By Money_Grip in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks