Thread: Need help for my ARROW NX F-02H for T-Mobile

Feedback Score

Need help for my ARROW NX F-02H for T-Mobile

Just got my F-02H on tuesday charge over night and pop sim card on wednesday morning.
    Power on the phone it said no service
    Did a search online and gone into phone's setting Celluar Nwtwork hit search AT&T and T-Mobile show up
    tap on the t-mobile and wait to register second later T-mobile sign show up, made a phone call
    call went throught work like a charm.
    Now the problem is I got NO 3g NO LTE , NO 3g NO LTE , NO 3g NO LTE

I found out when I try use the GOOGLE MAP it show no network check the data connection.
    Google follow the instruction set up the APN. show G (GSM) on the phone no 3G/LTE. Dig into phone's network setting it show:

GSM/3G/LTE AT&T, T-Mobile
    3G/LTE AT&T
    3G/GSM AT&T, T-Mobile
    GSM T-Mobile

Seen like the phone does not support the 3G/LTE band for T-mobile.

Search online for solution found a thread said unlock all lte band on Qualcomm Snapdragon cpu on SamsungS5
    read throught try on the phone unable tap into the usb setting, look like as post said phone has be rooted.

Can't find any post on this phone, anyone got any idea or suggestion.

I'm a delivery driver need a phone with gps and at least 3G connection for swipe the CC.

Feedback Score
    Thinking of selling the phone if anyone interesting on this phone pm me.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has the phone been properly SIM unlocked? Who did you buy it from?
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    As I know phone is sim-unlock. I got no problem using my t-mobile sim card make couple call sent and received text no problem.
    Main issue be NO 3G and 4G connection. Got it from my college's friend's friend who sell cell phone in Japan.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The reason must be that it doesn't support the frequencies T-Mobile uses. The phone has 800 MHz, 1.7 GHz, and 2 GHz for LTE, and 2 GHz and 800 MHz for 3G, whereas T-Mobile uses 700 MHz and 2100 MHz for LTE and 1700/2100 MHz for 3G/LTE.
    Only 1700 MHz seems to be present in both but perhaps it's not used where you are.

I assume you have manually input the correct APN settings, and have ticked the "mobile data" option.

Feedback Score
    Name:  1.png
Views: 210
Size:  136.3 KBName:  2.png
Views: 218
Size:  156.2 KBName:  3.png
Size:  163.5 KBName:  4.png
Size:  146.0 KBName:  5.png
Views: 210
Size:  149.6 KBName:  6.png
Views: 245
Size:  173.1 KBName:  7.png
Views: 217
Size:  134.7 KBName:  8.png
Views: 234
Size:  156.7 KBName:  9.png
Views: 235
Size:  6.52 MBName:  10.png
Views: 229
Size:  171.0 KBName:  11.png
Views: 216
Size:  339.9 KBName:  12.png
Views: 211
Size:  165.9 KBI will attached couple screenshoot

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see no problems here. Then it must be the frequencies.
    Do you get any internet connection, albeit slow, at all? I see it shows "G" for GPRS and then for "Cellular network type" again "GPRS".

Feedback Score
    Before I set up the APN I can't get any data, when I try the start the google map is show up said no internet connect and no data access.
    Then I did a google search set up APN, "G" show up try to start the google map again same message show up.
    I did able get in google play store but it took about 10 sec to load the page, and take about 59min to download the iHeart radio app.
    Normally if I us my wifi it take about sec to load the paly store a less than minute to download the app.

Try to switch between "AUTO" mode and "3G/LTE" mode in network mode AT&T show on both but no T-Mobile on "3G/LTE" mode.

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zheender View Post
    Before I set up the APN I can't get any data, when I try the start the google map is show up said no internet connect and no data access.
    Then I did a google search set up APN, "G" show up try to start the google map again same message show up.
    I did able get in google play store but it took about 10 sec to load the page, and take about 59min to download the iHeart radio app.
    Normally if I us my wifi it take about sec to load the paly store a less than minute to download the app.

Try to switch between "AUTO" mode and "3G/LTE" mode in network mode AT&T show on both but no T-Mobile on "3G/LTE" mode.
    If you can get GPRS data (very slow), and if T-Mobile doesn't show when you switch to "3G/LTE", then the answer is clear: the T-Mobile frequencies (in your region) are not supported.

Feedback Score
    For the phone I got it for about $1300 with EMS shipping + paypal fee
    and I use tenso service to order the accessories about $150 with ems shipping and fee.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...2?ie=UTF8&th=1

Got the phone about 2 week, lightly use and only charge about 4 times, with the
    temper glasses apply on before turn on the phone

Give me your best price, only selling because won't able use as my primary phone with no 3G network. It's most beautiful phone I had ever own beat iphone and galaxy in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    Well if you want to use 3G network in USA try to get a Cricket Wireless or AT&T as they both work nicely on 3G here in USA