Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Directv Now for Cricket Wireless

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBobby View Post
    Same here. ATV on the way!

I pm'ed a couple members here that offered to give a link/code for 30 days free but after a couple hours of no replies I became impatient and just signed up without a 30 day link/code.

Now I have to do a search and learn about the ATV. I hope the interface is smoother and more user friendly than kodi on a firestick. My wife would not agree to using kodi because of the user interface.
    I was able to try out the  TV and I loved it. I'm excited to get this one as it is the latest one and we got it for basically free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Remember deezit is on the west coast. He sent my link and friends link fast. I'm on the 30 days free but I will want the $60 plan for $35 after the promo period.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Remember deezit is on the west coast. He sent my link and friends link fast. I'm on the 30 days free but I will want the $60 plan for $35 after the promo period.
    Is it possible to combine the 30 days free with the Apple TV or Fire TV offer? I'd like to get the trial and if I like it then prepay for a free device.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Baring the promotional price $35 for 100 channels, am I the only one who thinks DirecTV Now prices are way too high to be successful? Their Live a Little package is the only one with a regular price below $50/mo. Compare this to the Sling Orange package which can be had for $14/mo. for a year with a TMO account. Direct TV appears to be transferring their satellite TV model to streaming, with similar prices. I just can't see cord cutters paying the same prices as Satellite TV service just so they can stream the content without a contract.

Feedback Score
    Not possible to combine free Apple TV and free 30 day. You have to pick one.

Feedback Score
    Sorry guys I know inbox full. Working on sending links to all this am. Check your message. For the code to enter to make it free for thirty days.

Feedback Score
    Sent the code to a bunch of members.....make sure you use the code I sent to make it free thirty days.....

Feedback Score
    Anyone else need the code and free trial send me a pm with the cricket number will send the link over with instructions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    I'm with Comcast and am paying $39.99/mo for 25mbps

Here are the current deals for new customers in my region - rates are going to vary based on the competition in your area and whether you are already a subscriber. You can check with your address here for their most recent internet deals. Calling retention center always gets the best rate

http://www.xfinity.com/internet-service.html

Attachment 146976
    That's promo... what's Comcast after-charge for those internet plans? I'm paying 49.99 for 10 MBS fir Comcast permanent plan

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    That's promo... what's Comcast after-charge for those internet plans? I'm paying 49.99 for 10 MBS fir Comcast permanent plan
    I did a 1-yr agreement for $39.99 -- the no contract was $49.99/mo for 25mbps

Feedback Score
    So just streamed Nat Geo Wild on my Cricket plan to test...seems liked it's running the data meter(

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    So just streamed Nat Geo Wild on my Cricket plan to test...seems liked it's running the data meter(
    Yes, only postpaid AT&T customers are eligible for the "data free tv".

Even Gophone subscribers will be at the Cricket table eating a plate of dirt with worms
    Last edited by 12thman; 12-01-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Device(s)
    Nexus5/Nexus6
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Stupid... The app won't work with root. Even detects root by asking for it. Ha!

The regular DirecTv works just fine with root. Oh well, not losing my root for something I would occasionally use on my phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Cartoon Network froze this morning. Not sure if they can handle the bandwidth like Netflix yet.

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezit15 View Post
    Anyone else need the code and free trial send me a pm with the cricket number will send the link over with instructions.
    Sent you a PM. Thanks a lot! I'd love to try it! Was never a fan of sling wanted to try this! Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast