Hello all, my first post.

I am a MTS customer and I spend many weekends at our cabin north east of Sioux Narrows, Ontario. (East of Lake of the Woods) I have a weboost/aftermarket yagi booster that allows me to grab signal at the top of a hill in our backyard and provide service inside the cabin in the "shadow" of the hill in terms of coverage. This was working very well this winter after re-locating my Yagi Antenna in the fall. In the last month or 2 things have gotten bad.

Is anyone else struggling with the changeover in this area? I don't see much discussion on this anywhere so I thought maybe I would start one.

Anyone in the know on these issues I would be happy for advice. MTS tech support has confirmed there are issues for MTS customers on the Bell network in that area and they are working on it.

Change #1 MTS customers now use Bell in that area (previously serviced by Rogers/TBaytel) Takeover happened in April 2017

Change #2 switched phones from Google Nexus 6 (motorola) to LG G6

Change #3? I think the that all the carriers are now sharing the same site and maybe even the same antennas (Bell,TbayTel, Rogers)Name:  bell tower sioux narrows.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  24.1 KB