Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: New Verizon Site Going Up

Device(s)
    HTC ONE M9
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Anyone notice on T's setup the 2 panels on a 45? Looks like they're trying to mimic a 4th sector

Sent from my SM-G892A using HoFo mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by mrizz96 View Post
    I did notice that! Although I wonder why they're using the two right antennas instead of the two left ones.

Edit: it appears those antennas were actually installed incorrectly.
    I did notice that tilt of 2 panels, when taking the pics... BTW @joeybutts , Those are the AT&T newly installed sectors, Tmob is the very bottom 3panels per sector & has been live for months ...
    Also, it's only slightly noticeable in the pictures, but the AT&T panels are still bright white, & have not yet been painted brown as the Vz & Tmbl panels are ... The Vz panels were also white for about a week before "changing color" ... I wonder if AT&T knows the installers tilted the wrong 2 panels ....
    "I'm All In!"

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I did notice that! Although I wonder why they're using the two right antennas instead of the two left ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatChicken View Post
    I did notice that tilt of 2 panels, when taking the pics... BTW @joeybutts , Those are the AT&T newly installed sectors, Tmob is the very bottom 3panels per sector & has been live for months ...
    Also, it's only slightly noticeable in the pictures, but the AT&T panels are still bright white, & have not yet been painted brown as the Vz & Tmbl panels are ... The Vz panels were also white for about a week before "changing color" ... I wonder if AT&T knows the installers tilted the wrong 2 panels ....
    It's kind of odd. Something that was intentionally done, I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G892A using HoFo mobile app

Los Angeles - San Diego - Tijuana / D.F. - Puebla
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus / Apple iPhone 7 / Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / iusacell MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GusHerb94 View Post
    They're continuing to densify by me! This ones only a mile from my house. One of the sectors is pointing right at a big weak spot. I just can't figure out why Verizon has so many different setup variations in this area. There's at least 9 variations I've seen just around here alone.
    I just found out why my coverage is good near my office. Verizon Wireless has two 1x/3G/LTE and two LTE only cell sites in my area.

After my Verizon Wireless Business rep was ecstatic that my company decided to further establish our relationship with them, he was wondering if that cell site over on the hill was giving us service. Today, he revealed the location of those sites (including the one over the hill which is an LTE only site) and I noticed three other sites which weren't previously revealed. This shows Verizon Wireless is serious about densifying, because if that wasn't the case, my speeds at my office would be taking a huge hit with the amount of condos, homes, apartments, shopping centers, and offices in the area.

Device(s)
    HTC ONE M9
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Here's more info on the New Paramus, NJ Tree Macro ....
    The (2nd from top) AT&T panels shown in an earlier post , have been angle corrected to all face the same way.. I wonder if someone at AT&T saw this thread ... A Crew was still working on the AT&T panels last week, & they are now also colored chocolate "bark" brown like the pole and Vz /Tmbl panels are ...
    The Top Verizon Panels, installed back in early August, are still not active Yet ... Only the (not Shown in this pic), T Mobile lower 3rd tier of panels has been active ...
    Name:  IMAG0264.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  26.2 KB

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21