Thread: Video and picture casting to smart TV?

Feedback Score

Video and picture casting to smart TV?

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE with Windows 10.

I've always seen apps on my 635 and 520 for casting images and pictures to your smart TV, but when I upgraded to Win 10 I cannot find any sort of app like that. Could of swore I saw the option someplace in there, but could someone remind me where it is inside Win 10 mobile?

I want to wireless play videos to my smart TV from my phone....with no wires... is this possible?

Thanks for anything.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 640, Motorola Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I'm sure there are other ways but I still use Lumia Play To, still on my phone after upgrading to 10. I tried to find it in the Windows Store from my phone but it wouldn't show up. Strangely it did show up searching the Windows Store from my desktop but said it was for mobile...go figure.

Anyway, I pasted the link below and I verified it will work. Just send the link to your email and access it from your phone.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...o/9wzdncrfhx3f

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeman02 View Post
    I'm sure there are other ways but I still use Lumia Play To, still on my phone after upgrading to 10. I tried to find it in the Windows Store from my phone but it wouldn't show up. Strangely it did show up searching the Windows Store from my desktop but said it was for mobile...go figure.

Anyway, I pasted the link below and I verified it will work. Just send the link to your email and access it from your phone.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...o/9wzdncrfhx3f
    HAHA thanks.....found it in the store from my phone, lol. downloading now.

Feedback Score
    Mobile Youtube has its own casting system for TV. And for other media as far I remember there is an app in app store name any cast or all cast.