Thread: Air voice website says downtime for a full week. Does this mean NO SERVICE at all?

Feedback Score

Air voice website says downtime for a full week. Does this mean NO SERVICE at all?

Went to the Air Voice website to check on something and came across this "EXPECTED DOWNTIME
    Planned Start: 12/24/2016 12:00:00 AM
    Planned End: 1/2/2017 12:00:00 AM"

Doesn't sound very good.

I have a number of lines on their talk/text twenty dollar plan. Does this mean we will be without any service, talk/text or data for a full week or more?

I've seen downtimes before on Air Voice but usually regional and never this long.

Feedback Score
    Just the website I'd think not the service.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Yeah. I use Air Voice on a line or two too so I checked in via email and called a csr. It's a miscommunication and a poorly worded posting. They said that it's about their holiday hours but I can see how easily it is to believe the service will be completely down as they do post other system down times on there normally and in the past. I'm just glad my AV Line is gonna be trouble free. Now if they would fix the statement on their website. Before Christmas eve. Hey Air Voice... NEW RATES for 2017 okay? Lol. Have a happy holidays everyone!

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6 , Sony Ericsson TM-506
    Carrier(s)
    Consumer Cellular , Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It's just customer service and it's not even a total shutdown. Maybe they changed the text in the box, but it describes when CS will be open at different hours during the holiday week. I agree it's very poorly worded. I really wish AV would hire someone's 13-year-old kid and update that Web site. In 2016 it's kind of embarrassing....

Feedback Score
    I like Air Voice and they rank in my top three for wireless cs but they don't even have online chat or keep up to date on their Facebook page. Last facebook update was 2014. They should hire someone's 13 year old kid an have them be their social media meister too. And it wouldn't even cost that much...