Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheap places to refill V.4 (2017)

Carrier(s)
    ATT,
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb Cheap places to refill V.4 (2017)

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMikey1975 View Post

If you have a deal on PINs that you'd like to share with the community, please feel free to post it here.

The rules for this thread are simple:

1. Stay on Topic
    2. You may post a deal that you have found on PINs as long as it's:
    a) a PIN reseller (Callingmart.com, etc.)
    b) one of the dealer websites listed here

We do not wish to list deals from 'other' dealers at this time. We believe that doing so could be considered shilling or indirect advertising for those dealers and we certainly don't want those issues.

If you are a member that happens to be a PagePlus dealer and your site is on the list, you still are not allowed to mention your own site, even if you have the best deal. Failure to heed this warning will be considered advertising. Violating the forum's advertising rules come with consequences.

If you see any posts that are contrary to the aforementioned guidelines, please hit the report post button and a member of the moderating team will be notified.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

--DM1975

New year, new thread.
    Old Thread

Feedback Score
    Prepayrefill is still offering one of the best deals on PagePlus pins. In the last few days I have purchased the $10 and $80 standard plans as well as several of the $12 monthly plan. The website automatically gives you 3% off - but if you enter the coupon code howard you get an additional 1% off for a total savings of 4% with no additional fees. They occasionally run out of a particular pin but always restock in a short time. I highly recommend them.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Just a FYI, for those that haven't seen this post. 5% off PPC refills seems like the best available at this time, especially with callingmart.com now charging a premium!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasaver Team View Post
    We are officially on HoFo!
    Dina and Tim will be here to help you with any questions.
    Any deals and promos will be posted as well.
    Current refill promos on our sites:
    1) 5% off on PagePlus and H2o Refills on www.megasaver.com
    2) 3-4% off refills on www.PrepayRefill.com
    Vzw-$9.99/mo+$0.25/min 1999-2001
    PagePlus-2001-2015
    LycaMobile-v1 2013-2016
    Selectel-2013-2015
    Puppy-2014
    Tracfone-2015-2016
    TruPhone-2015-
    Red Pocket-2016-2017
    Piranha-2016-
    FreedomPop-GSM 2016-
    T-Mo-Data 2017-

Ericsson AF738 Jul01-Dec03
    Qualcomm QCP 2760 Dec03-Feb08
    LG VX-8600 Feb08-Apr10
    Samsung Omnia SCH-i910 Apr10-Nov11
    HTC Droid Inc ADR6300 (CM7.2) Nov11-Jun13
    HTC Droid Inc 2 ADR6350 (CM7.2) Jun13-May15
    LG G2 VS980 (Rooted) May15-Apr17
    LG Phoenix 2 Mar17-

Device(s)
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (rooted) flashed to PagePlus
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus cellular
    Feedback Score
    Thanks! I just saved 7% on prepaidrefill.com by signing up for loyalty points, using howard coupon code, and the base 3% discount

They were out of $80 pins, but that was ok, I don't use the phone much, so just got a couple $10 pins.
    It was a nice, easy transaction, I chose to load the pins myself, and received them instantly online upon payment, as well as via email within a minute or two.

Very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Just a FYI, for those that haven't seen this post. 5% off PPC refills seems like the best available at this time, especially with callingmart.com now charging a premium!

...and the geek shall inherit the earth...

Feedback Score

Prepay Refill

If you fill out a comment @ prepayrefill.com u can get 75pts after your 1st purchase - Howard code still works -

but when we go too prepaidrefill.com That : alphag33k : mentions we get redirected too www.wirelessrefill.com
    ( unless this is the wrong website ?? )

During signup they FORCE you to use your credit card right away.. SMELLS FISHY ???

U also must make a $25 or more purchase before getting points.
    But DISCOUNT CODE Howard did not work -=oops... discount code entered not found, please re-enter discount code
    And they add -Regulatory & Processing Fee $1.95 to plans (29.95 plan example)
    Last edited by washerebefore; 01-17-2017 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Do we have the wrong website?

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alphag33k View Post
    Thanks! I just saved 7% on prepaidrefill.com by signing up for loyalty points, using howard coupon code, and the base 3% discount

They were out of $80 pins, but that was ok, I don't use the phone much, so just got a couple $10 pins.
    It was a nice, easy transaction, I chose to load the pins myself, and received them instantly online upon payment, as well as via email within a minute or two.

Very happy
    I don't know what prepaidrefill.com is. I've never used them.

The websites I referenced in my post above were www.megasaver.com and www.PrepayRefill.com .

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by washerebefore View Post
    If you fill out a comment @ prepayrefill.com u can get 75pts after your 1st purchase - Howard code still works -

but when we go too prepaidrefill.com That : alphag33k : mentions we get redirected too www.wirelessrefill.com

During signup they FORCE you to use your credit card right away.. SMELLS FISHY ???

But DISCOUNT CODE Howard did not work -=oops... discount code entered not found, please re-enter discount code

The websites I referenced in my post above were www.megasaver.com and www.PrepayRefill.com .

Device(s)
    LG vx 4400
    Carrier(s)
    page plus
    Feedback Score

Thanks for the link. Aren't the two links related? 4% off is probably the best we can get right now.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nosliwcs View Post
    Thanks for the link. Aren't the two links related? 4% off is probably the best we can get right now.
    It looks like 5% to me.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Anyone having issues with prepayrefill.com

Wednesday I tried to log in to get a PagePlus refill pin. I could not log in (I know my password). I tried to reset my password 3 times....never got the reset email.

I opened a support ticket for the issue. Never heard from anyone. It is still open. The online "chat" with support option always says they are closed despite doing it during their open hours.

Anyone?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus cellular
    Feedback Score
    My deep apologies, both for replying so late and for the typo in my post. I had meant www.PrepayRefill.com NOT prepaidrefill (never heard of prepaidrefill). That's what I get for typing it in instead of copy/paste.

Thanks to Boz1 for putting the correct link out. If I'm not mistaken, Megasaver bought out PrepayRefill when PrepayRefill went out of business, and I think I remember them saying they kept the site, etc. so people who had loyalty points could keep them. I could be remembering that not completely accurately, but I think my memory is at least close to what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by washerebefore View Post

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rampart51 View Post
    Anyone having issues with prepayrefill.com

Wednesday I tried to log in to get a PagePlus refill pin. I could not log in (I know my password). I tried to reset my password 3 times....never got the reset email.

I opened a support ticket for the issue. Never heard from anyone. It is still open. The online "chat" with support option always says they are closed despite doing it during their open hours.

Anyone?
    My login credentials are also NOT WORKING, and I'm 100% sure that they are correct.

I also see that online chat is offline during the posted regular business hours.

I wonder what's going on?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus cellular
    Feedback Score
    Boz1,

I just tried logging into www.prepayrefill.com and I was able to log in without issue, so they seem to be back up, but it looks like live chat is still not working since clicking on the red/white envelope icon in the bottom right of the screen says agents are not available right now and to leave a message. I think they have a very limited staff, so if they're having a meeting or having to attend to other things, maybe that would explain it.

I was able to purchase an $80 pin with howard code to get 4% off, plus 1% off from my credit card company No issues at all.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alphag33k View Post
    Boz1,

I just tried logging into www.prepayrefill.com and I was able to log in without issue, so they seem to be back up, but it looks like live chat is still not working since clicking on the red/white envelope icon in the bottom right of the screen says agents are not available right now and to leave a message. I think they have a very limited staff, so if they're having a meeting or having to attend to other things, maybe that would explain it.
    So, why am I unable to log in? Why is rampart51 unable to log in? Why did rampart51 not receive any response to requesting a p/w reset? Why has rampart51 not received a reply to the support ticket?

Oh, and I just noticed that some text appears when I try to log in that says "Error: A user could not be found with this email address." Yet I have order confirmation emails that were sent to the email address I'm using to log in with.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus cellular
    Feedback Score
    So, why am I unable to log in? Why is rampart51 unable to log in? Why did rampart51 not receive any response to requesting a p/w reset? Why has rampart51 not received a reply to the support ticket?

Oh, and I just noticed that some text appears when I try to log in that says "Error: A user could not be found with this email address." Yet I have order confirmation emails that were sent to the email address I'm using to log in with.

That, I don't know. All I know is I was able to log in and order a pin. The order came through, but I have not received the confirmation email yet. I can see the order is completed and see the pin on the order on their website, though.

I can only guess that they are having issues with their email and/or database, but that's just a guess of course. Why only some customers and not others can't log in, I don't know either. I had to create a new account there on January 15th, 2017 because I hadn't ordered since they changed ownership, but you and rampart51 have ordered before in 2017 judging from your posts, so I don't see any reason either of you should have to create a new account.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast