Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheap places to refill V.4 (2017)

Device(s)
    Motorola VE20 (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Soon after the new owners took over prepayrefill, all old accounts were expunged which also means any points you had from when Greg owned it were deleted. You had to create a new account. Also the rewards points program is history at this point. It was discontinued as of February 14, 2017. To see the announcement look at the FAQ section once you are logged in.

Additionally there is a current problem with them sending emails. I ordered a pin last week and never got an email. Fortunately the PIN shows in the online account. Hopefully someone from Megasaver will see this thread and address the issues. I will send the owners a PM after posting this.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by music4praise View Post
    Soon after the new owners took over prepayrefill, all old accounts were expunged which also means any points you had from when Greg owned it were deleted. You had to create a new account. Also the rewards points program is history at this point. It was discontinued as of February 14, 2017. To see the announcement look at the FAQ section once you are logged in.

Additionally there is a current problem with them sending emails. I ordered a pin last week and never got an email. Fortunately the PIN shows in the online account. Hopefully someone from Megasaver will see this thread and address the issues. I will send the owners a PM after posting this.
    Thanks for the info.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Thank you, music4praise's, for bringing this to our attention.
    First, I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. Our support is via email at this time (due to staffing issues).
    If you have questions, or concerns, please email [email protected]. We are alive and not going away (at least not anytime soon).

When we test our emailing system, it works well and we receive our order updates.
    If there are two volunteers, I can give you two free refills to test the site on a different machine, and get back with results. Please PM me.

Password issue: if you use your name, address, or anything easy, the site will say it is "weak". Security level on that was not modified by us. I am not sure if I should loosen up that rule (since the site stores your card info and you do not want it to be hacked easily). We can generate a password for you and email it if you are having a hard time with it.

Thank you
    Dina

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by washerebefore View Post
    If you fill out a comment @ prepayrefill.com u can get 75pts after your 1st purchase - Howard code still works -

but when we go too prepaidrefill.com That : alphag33k : mentions we get redirected too www.wirelessrefill.com
    ( unless this is the wrong website ?? )

During signup they FORCE you to use your credit card right away.. SMELLS FISHY ???

U also must make a $25 or more purchase before getting points.
    But DISCOUNT CODE Howard did not work -=oops... discount code entered not found, please re-enter discount code
    And they add -Regulatory & Processing Fee $1.95 to plans (29.95 plan example)

Not us. Thank you!

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasaver Team View Post
    Thank you, music4praise's, for bringing this to our attention.
    First, I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. Our support is via email at this time (due to staffing issues).
    If you have questions, or concerns, please email [email protected]. We are alive and not going away (at least not anytime soon).

When we test our emailing system, it works well and we receive our order updates.
    If there are two volunteers, I can give you two free refills to test the site on a different machine, and get back with results. Please PM me.

Password issue: if you use your name, address, or anything easy, the site will say it is "weak". Security level on that was not modified by us. I am not sure if I should loosen up that rule (since the site stores your card info and you do not want it to be hacked easily). We can generate a password for you and email it if you are having a hard time with it.

Thank you
    Dina
    Still can't sign in, still not getting a "RESET PASSWORD" email, no one responded to my support ticket since last week.

I'll send an email to support and see what happens.

Not sure I want to spend any more money with them if they can't respond to simple issues.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rampart51 View Post
    Still can't sign in, still not getting a "RESET PASSWORD" email, no one responded to my support ticket since last week.

I'll send an email to support and see what happens.

Not sure I want to spend any more money with them if they can't respond to simple issues.
    Your support email was responded within about 15 minutes yesterday. Thank you.

Carrier(s)
    pageplus, looking for better
    Feedback Score
    Very grateful for the megasaver tip... Callingmart now tacks on some kinda "Mystery Fee" and no longer offers discounts

Device(s)
    Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    So... Prepayrefill.com is down to a 4% discount now? Is that the best that we can do?

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
    So... Prepayrefill.com is down to a 4% discount now? Is that the best that we can do?
    It almost seems too goo to be true that you can still get a discount from a PPC PIN dealer at all!

Several dealers went out of business, and others stopped carrying PPC because America Movil cut commissions so heavily. CallingMart, a tired and true and respected PIN seller is now charging a PREMIUM for PPC PINS.

Be thankful for Prepayrefill.com!

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    PrepayRefill is back in business. We were working on it for the past 24 hours and made it much faster.
    Thank you for your patience.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasaver Team View Post
    PrepayRefill is back in business. We were working on it for the past 24 hours and made it much faster.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Why are the Boom refills out of stock at https://www.prepayrefill.com/product...obile-renewal/?

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Why are the Boom refills out of stock at https://www.prepayrefill.com/product...obile-renewal/?
    We are waiting on the APIs from Boom so we can enable fast refills.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Pageplus decided to go away with the original portal for the dealers. We have to rewrite certain things on the site to enable auto - loading. For now, you can purchase pins on prepayrefill and load them directly on pageplus's website, or email us at [email protected]. Thank you.
    Dina

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Me again
    New auto load system is up and running. Thank you for your patience.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); Moto G (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Looks like the switch to <megasaverprepay.com> by June 30th did not occur, as that URL is still redirecting to <prepayrefill.com>. Might want to clarify that or take down the notice about the site switch, if it isn't still going to occur.

I just used the existing site to order two PPC refills (PINs sent to me for future manual entry) and encountered no hitches. Thanks for being there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast