Thread: Convert to business account?

Feedback Score

Convert to business account?

What's needed to provide to Verizon to add my lines to my companies business account? Thanks

Feedback Score
    If you already have a business account set up then all you should need to do is release the lines for AOL and call AOL department to retrieve them into the other account (maybe all in one call if it is into your own account?). You need to make sure they make no changes to the UDP when transferred.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by publicjesse View Post
    If you already have a business account set up then all you should need to do is release the lines for AOL and call AOL department to retrieve them into the other account (maybe all in one call if it is into your own account?). You need to make sure they make no changes to the UDP when transferred.
    We don't have Verizon as our carrier so we don't have an business account but we are willing to start using Verizon for our employees. So what would be needed in this case?

Feedback Score

Convert to business account?

That's a different question. Search this forum for MAA OR ECPD, it has been discussed. You certainly need an EIN, 5 lines to qualify for a MAA (major account agreement), and up to $400/line I believe was mentioned as the required security deposit. There may be something else.

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    You don't necessarily need $400 a line. They'll run a credit check, that's more of a worst-case.

Are you looking for specific perks like unlimited data? Or do you just want to corporate-liable a current Verizon plan?
    ChristopherPrice.net
    Phone.news (Temp Mod Note: Non-profit)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hatoncat View Post
    You don't necessarily need $400 a line. They'll run a credit check, that's more of a worst-case.

Are you looking for specific perks like unlimited data? Or do you just want to corporate-liable a current Verizon plan?
    The latter as we have a few udp lines we already use.

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    The latter as we have a few udp lines we already use.
    So, you need to talk to a business rep and find a sympathetic one to your needs. Tell them you're looking to keep your business at Verizon, but T-Mobile One+ is very compelling based on your UDP needs, and that you want to create new lines that continue your existing plan terms (with UDP).

Odds are you can convince them to write up a contract that lets you make new $29.99 UDP lines. It's still allowed for corporate customers, and Verizon arms its B2B sales with tools to keep you from defecting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hatoncat View Post
    So, you need to talk to a business rep and find a sympathetic one to your needs. Tell them you're looking to keep your business at Verizon, but T-Mobile One+ is very compelling based on your UDP needs, and that you want to create new lines that continue your existing plan terms (with UDP).

Odds are you can convince them to write up a contract that lets you make new $29.99 UDP lines. It's still allowed for corporate customers, and Verizon arms its B2B sales with tools to keep you from defecting.
    What information about my business do I need to provide? Thanks

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    What information about my business do I need to provide? Thanks
    When you call have your corporate EIN, phone #s, address, etc. The business rep will collect the needed information

Sent from my SM-G935V using HoFo mobile app
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    When you call have your corporate EIN, phone #s, address, etc. The business rep will collect the needed information

Sent from my SM-G935V using HoFo mobile app
    Thanks !!!!!!!