Thread: 15 tries to purchase LG power X online with correct card information then Cricket doe

Device(s)
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her daddy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Go Phone
    Feedback Score

15 tries to purchase LG power X online with correct card information then Cricket doe

doesn't believe customer and will not offer same price while this happened during the sale and contacted customer service multiple times and also through their email Zendesk.

Should you do business with a company that thinks their customers are to blame rather than fixing the "Worst ever website to deal with" problem?

To be watched as i got lots of views!
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her daddy a lot of money! Also tell everyone i am making my post # grow! I love chatting!!! How about you?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    I have order more than 50 phones of the LG X Power with out any problem (peoples please don't jump on me )
    There is something not right with the address not matching what Cricket is expected. I have once been refused by Cricket but after played with the address a few minutes everything is fine. Just got my 15 Lumia 650 yesterday out of my 3 address.

So there is must be something to do with either the address or the card. May I ask what kind of card you or your friend used? Type, Bank?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Relating to the topic at hand, I would say that if you've tried all measures to try and get it resolved, and they can't/won't help you get it resolved, my recommendation is to move on. There are plenty of other MVNO's that offer similar phone plans, and can get discounted phones from eBay, Swappa, and the like.

I think it's safe to say that 99.999% of Cricket transactions work as intended by both the company and the customer. You would be the .001%. Doesn't mean you are wrong; only that I don't believe that Cricket is doing this with personal malice or illegal intent.

If they charged your credit card for a service they did not provide, then write up a dispute with the credit card company. You don't have to pay any of it while it's being disputed, and you just may win from it.

You can do some research to find out the principals of the corporation, and write them a letter asking for help. They may throw it away; they may send you a free phone.

The biggest point I'm trying to make, without making it sound personal, is that in the end it's just a cell phone company, and if this is the biggest problem you have to go through in your day, then your life is pretty darn good right now.

Not saying you shouldn't be angry or upset. Only that perhaps you need to pick your battles more rationally.

Feedback Score
    Oh good. He started another thread about the same issue. He must be under the belief that the whole world reads HoFo forums and somehow this is going to end up on "The Fixer" segment on the local Des Moines NBC affiliate news hour at 5am on a Thursday. And Cricket and then ultimately AT&T will file for bankruptcy.

Hey Medontknow - I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you get our incoming Prez to tweet-storm about your issue. That's probably your best bet, honestly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    doesn't believe customer and will not offer same price while this happened during the sale and contacted customer service multiple times and also through their email Zendesk.

Should you do business with a company that thinks their customers are to blame rather than fixing the "Worst ever website to deal with" problem?

To be watched as i got lots of views!
    Clearly you listened to NO ONE about your issue and their suggestions.

Please stop. Get your refund (although if your transaction didn't go through, you aren't owed one) and move on with your life.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+, Xperia C4, and 99 more...
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If Cricket's business practices are unacceptable to you, OP, then take your business elsewhere. It's not like you're locked into a contract or anything. Vote with your dollars!

Carrier(s)
    Cricket, Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    To the Moderators:

You locked this poster's last thread on this. He just started another. Is that a violation of the ToS?

Device(s)
    Moto X 2014
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I suspect that Medontknow is really T-Mobile's John Legere trolling the Cricket site.

Device(s)
    So many.
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO, Framily, Freedompop GSM
    Feedback Score

Again? Seriously? HOW MANY THREADS DOES IT TAKE?!

Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    YES.

Judging by your posts lately, I'd probably blame you too if I were them.
    Been gone a long time. Hello, HoFo- I'm BACK.

Feedback Score
    I agree, sometimes websites suck. Sprint's website is just as bad. Tried ordering some SIM cards because they were on sale and had to try 3 browsers before I could complete my order.
    Get over it and stop starting new threads about this.

Feedback Score
    You guys keep replying to medontknow's threads...

Name:  dont.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  28.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    Oh good. He started another thread about the same issue. He must be under the belief that the whole world reads HoFo forums and somehow this is going to end up on "The Fixer" segment on the local Des Moines NBC affiliate news hour at 5am on a Thursday. And Cricket and then ultimately AT&T will file for bankruptcy.

Hey Medontknow - I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you get our incoming Prez to tweet-storm about your issue. That's probably your best bet, honestly.