Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Loyalty

Feedback Score

Freedom Loyalty

When PM deal was going on, I phoned Wind and threatened to cancel my 3 lines, I've been with them for 4 years unless they gave me a good deal. I had the Public sim cards in hand, when I called so I didn't expect them to give me an offer.

And they offered me a change of plan for 3 lines to Holiday Miracle with all the benefits, plus for upgrade, they gave me $250 Windtab for life and a one time $100 bonus (so $350 Windtab) for each line!!

I ended up staying with Wind(Freedom), and but also got a new business line with Public. I can say that I'm delighted with my decision. For now I will be waiting for better phones to hit the Freedom stores so I can upgrade my hardware for the 3 lines I have. Google phone or Samsung S8. I pay $105 for 3 lines with Freedom, as my plans are eligible for Together saving.

I pay $73 dollars for both lines. Can't beat this deal for what I'm getting.

I'd like to see what members here think about this, please share.

Thanks,
    Ben

Device(s)
    LG G5, LG G4, Note 4, BB Classic
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, TELUS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If the service works in the areas you frequent, that's a great deal. Those tabs will help you with new hardware purchases.

Only time will tell what affect Shaw will have on Freedom as another flanker brand.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile, Rogers, Public Mobile, T-Mobile, 3 UK
    Feedback Score
    It's fine if you are in an area where service works. I'm not so lucky these days. Thinking about getting rid of that $15 AITF data plan too. 10GB for $15 sounds like an amazing deal, on paper, but I can barely get 1GB out of it each month.
    All comments are my own opinion and do not reflect the views of my employer or affiliated groups.

Carrier(s)
    Bell, WIND Mobile, Rogers, SingTel (Singapore), China Mobile (HK), China Unicom (China)
    Feedback Score
    Feel like I should have called them during that time. Still sticking with the $35 Irresistible plan but will make the jump if a Public Mobile like deal ever comes back.

OP, you got a great deal though!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport SE
    Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    Maybe we should use this as setting the precedence and go to loyalty and get the same deal?
    Lucky Albertan on the Cross Canada $49 plan. Family has another $49 and three Cross Canada $44 plans. Typed on my stunning Passport Silver Edition.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity -> WIND Mobile -> Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonavin View Post
    It's fine if you are in an area where service works. I'm not so lucky these days. Thinking about getting rid of that $15 AITF data plan too. 10GB for $15 sounds like an amazing deal, on paper, but I can barely get 1GB out of it each month.
    Sell the plan to someone that lives in a good Freedom area and can make use of it.

Feedback Score
    I think we should squeeze Freedom(Wind) for every penny. Since day one, they've disregarded all their promises and lied to their customers.

I don't feel bad for calling them to threaten for cancelation. Just my two cents guys.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keefrto View Post
    Maybe we should use this as setting the precedence and go to loyalty and get the same deal?
    I think when the Public Mobile deal was going on, they panicked, hence why I got the deal.

I doubt they'll do the same now, but you can try.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport SE
    Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    Not certain what the holiday miracle deal is. My unlimited across Canada call and roaming is still a great thing for me despite the 2gb data speed but unlimited. If I knew what the miracle was I might do it for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipahi View Post
    I think when the Public Mobile deal was going on, they panicked, hence why I got the deal.

I doubt they'll do the same now, but you can try.

Feedback Score
    Holiday Miracle Plan is basically the exact same thing as the Everywhere Plan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopMonkeyMonk View Post
    Holiday Miracle Plan is basically the exact same thing as the Everywhere Plan
    No it's not. Holiday Miracle Plan never included roaming within Canada/US.

Feedback Score
    You're right I didn't see that part. So it's the same but without the roaming minutes.

Device(s)
    Samsung A645
    Feedback Score
    My mom just finished her 2 year tab/contract on the Freedom 40 plan. Anyone know how much the tab was on the Freedom 40 plan? She is considering downgrading to the $25 plan with no data does Wind offer any loyalty $20/25 plan with no data just calling and texting?
    The most bang for your buck ->Samsung A645 $50 with $50 of airtime!!!

Device(s)
    OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilicity -> WIND Mobile -> Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoto View Post
    My mom just finished her 2 year tab/contract on the Freedom 40 plan. Anyone know how much the tab was on the Freedom 40 plan? She is considering downgrading to the $25 plan with no data does Wind offer any loyalty $20/25 plan with no data just calling and texting?
    Depends on how old her plan was? I think it used to be $250 a few years ago. If she changes plans, the $250 tab will be history and I don't think the $25 plan comes with a free tab at all. As far as I know, the cheapest Freedom loyalty plan is $35, but there's a first for everything. Try calling in and see what they offer. Maybe wait a couple weeks as well, Freedom might try harder to keep customers because of their bad quarterly results.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport SE
    Carrier(s)
    wind
    Feedback Score
    So this is linked to loyalty loosely, I haven't noticed this before but on Freedom website, all the plans that have an offer are now only in store and new activations. Or have I been sleeping and it's always been there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast